Rainy Martini

March 29, 2012

Foam art #fail

It's still raining and I'm stuck at home. I don't feel like drawing or anything so I've been watching Youtube videos with little kids *pedobear sneer* all day. We watched RRCherrypie videos with pure interest and jealousy. The sound of crinkling plastic and the stirring are addicting all right. Wtf, by lunch my little bro and my cousin were making their respective mothers promise them a Whipple kit and a box of Popin' Cookin' goodie.

I wish I were still their age because I'd very much love to bully my mother into buying me more Whipple products.

Then my boredom got a firmer grip on me and I felt like challenging my art skills further by imitating latte art with my chocolate drink foam. I love my bear teaspoon.


Well uh, I was trying to come up with a heart. Close enough. But looks more like a pair of boobies without nipples or something. Nipples.




THIS IS A HEART. I'M AN ABSTRACT PAINTER SO THIS SHOULD BE FINE FOR YOU AND FOR ME. GO TO STARBUCKS OR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT A GEOMETRIC HEART.

Ok no, no. I couldn't do a proper heart because I was laughing at the accidental result I got. It was shaped like a...

Wtf no I'm not telling you. But you might have seen it already if you're a friend of mine so yeah.

I'm renovating our graphic site so I'm really sorry for the mess-up. My brain isn't up to designing so there's nothing I can do. I'm type AB so yeah you'd prolly get why my moods go like that.

By the way, can anyone suggest a good online kawaii store?

Uhh yes we're using a Christmas-themed tablecloth.

15 comments:

  1. Or a butt imprint. Wtf wtf.
    And your heart has legs. Since it's abstract, it probably means you're heart is er...running away or something. Lololol k /rants

    ReplyDelete
  2. @izzie no lah actually my abstract heart looks like a cyclops with his tongue sticking out =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you tilt your head a little bit, it kinda looks like a mosquito with gigantic eyes and a small body :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @izzie it looks like a genie coming out of its lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your attempt at foam art was pretty good, LOL, trust me. The one I did looks like a ----censored due to obscenity----. :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cynthia *eats bread handgun* did we or did we not get the some *censored tooot* -shaped foam art!? Mine looked like a *tooot* lolol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOL, maybe we coincidentally got the same ----censored due to obscenity---- foam art but its too obscene and has to be censored and thus, no pictures. Don't wanna be caught for posting pictures of ----censored due to obscenity---- online. >:D

    -hits you with whatever is left of bread gun- D:<< (see? double angry birds eyebrows) :D <--- feeling awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cynthia I did take a photo of mine. Wanna zee itzz? Lololjk.

    what you thought was my head is actually my mouth. you got no bread gun now hoho.

    ヽ(*Ő౪Ő*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see why you shouldn't post the censored art you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shawn Oh yeah? Elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Swiss Milk it looks so delicious. Throw me some.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous30/3/12

    HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Foam art is so cool, and at least I know yours was meant to be heart-shaped. :D The last one looked a bit like a bowing rabbit-genie with wings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. D': my bread gun!! throws dogs at you >:) Muahaa!!! You can't eat their furry cuteness and soon you will be buried alive in doggies!!!!
    Yeesssshhhh i wanna see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay!! I really love Swiss Miss :D

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤