Rainy Martini

March 24, 2012

out of the gray... I mean blue


Moody weather. I expected nothing less than this, as March is coming to a close. But earlier it rained hard, drops of smelly rain pounded on my roof and for a moment I felt bothered. I don't understand why, normally I'd throw a party and invite myself every time it rains. Then I'll party with me. Me and I will make coffee together and drink it together, pausing only to cool our burnt tongue.

Yeah, it was really fun hanging out with me. #foreveralone

No, no. I can't do this. How am I supposed to write a proper post if Careless Whisper keeps playing in my mind!? IT JUST WON'T STOP. It plays the intro again and again. In fact it's going "toorooroorootroot" in my head as I type this. Oh, you don't know Careless Whisper? I don't believe you. At some point in your life you might have heard of it. Go search on Youtube and listen for 5 seconds!

It's a saxy music that will make you see beerhouses and strippers behind your closed eyes.

Let's just say that I've been reading again but could not concentrate because of that bloody song. I mean, okay, it's a good one. But please gerroff my head at the moment!

Another thing:

I've been receiving a few comments from anonymous people (or those who didn't leave any URL) saying that I was lying whenever I say that the photos in a certain posts are taken using my phone. Well I don't mind lol wtf. In fact, it exults me in a rather weird way. That could only mean one thing... I can haz effective denoising/sharpening skills. YES!!!

*dances nekkid*

Seriously though. You asked. I answered. You didn't get what you wanted, berated the truth I had said. Fine. (But if you're curious, the photo above was taken using a DSLR!)

But what I eternally hate is when someone uses a friend's name for some vile reason. Whether real-life or online friends I don't care. It's very uncool and flat-out irritating.


You see, Lionel's name is being used this time. Beats me why he/she/it is doing it. The IP address below belongs to the real Lionel.

I've saved a bunch of IP addresses in my sticky notes here and hopefully I'd know who they are. I do not desire getting even with them or stirring more shit. It's bad enough as it is. But I just wanna know who. So yeah I'll be paying attention to this statistics tracking site that I use. It records the IP address and geographical location and referring URL (if available) of my visitors and so much more. If I can match the time they tagged/posted a comment with the one recorded in this tracking site, I'd have a good haul.

Moving on, I made a Photoshop tutorial! I'll be teaching you how to add vintage effects to your photos. I hope you find it useful. To be posted in a few days' time I think.

Good night!

16 comments:

  1. I dont know much on taking great photos but learing pa. I got a dslr too :3 my sister's though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to learn more too. I wish I could get a dslr soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can haz effective denoising/sharpening skills. YES!!!"
    LOL xD
    I don't have a DSLR though, Whenever I want to get one, I keep changing my mind on the brand I want, then I'm afraid that I'll regret getting this brand instead of that brand or getting this version and then a better version comes out or buying such an expensive one when I could get a cheaper one with similarly good results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25/3/12

    its just that theres no proof what you really use. your answers are suspicious. and if your not guilty, why don't you approve our comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cynthia yeah actually it doesn't matter what kind of camera you use as long as it has a high definition and good lighting and focusing specs, you'll be fine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anon PROOF? Proof? What the heck is that. I mean why do you need "proof" when there's really nothing to prove in the first place?

    I am careful with my lightings when I take photos, that's why I come up with okay shots!

    If you're that desperate http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainymartini/6992418863/

    And btw, I didn't approve your comments because I don't want your filth in my blog.

    Blah. I don't care about you anymore. Just say what you, maybe there's some personal reason behind this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. codename Ren25/3/12

    no we willn't shut up! i hate liars and pretenders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. K. I kinda suspect that what you're trying to do is convince me that my phone-taken photos have good quality. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?

    WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!??

    HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE MY XIAOYAN OF SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T DO!

    YOU FUCKING JEALOUS BITCHES. JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE GETS TO TAKE PHOTOS ONE MILLION TIMES MORE AWESOME THAN YOURS EH?

    STUPID.

    Don't mind them Xiaoyan. They're just jealous, and I can really take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Irina nah it's ok :D I don't mind really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Xiaoyan, @Irina This is a catfight. I'm a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol wtf seriously. This is something really shallow, take no notice and just keep multiplying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Xiaoyan But Irina is making me participate in this pure balderdash! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I shall be extra and say that maybe lionel's using another computer?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Addie hmm, if the locator is accurate, that address belongs to someone who lives somewhere in the US.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤