Rainy Martini

March 16, 2012

pour Tqa, vous êtes merveilleux!


I don't know why but all of a sudden I created my two awesome Malaysian friends some random graphic to show how I dangerously love them. Tqa, this is for you! I hope you like this, to be honest I'm not quite confident with what I made but whatever. As long as there's love right? Hoho. And I mean, you know you truly love me to the point of throwing a freshly bought Chatime drink en route to Manila from Kuala Lumpur.

You can visit Tqa on her blog here.

I wanted to add some more gay words of endearment but my dog puked on my feet while I was writing another sentence! Argh, I love Coco, vomits and all. But on my feet!?

Other news: I'm going to upload some textures I made for you to download, yeah I think I'll be giving out resource packs now. I do hope you'll love them though, because I'm new at this! I had used those textures myself but I had never shared them before. So yeah, watch out for it.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Bb, I love it so much. Can I steal it? Lol I know what to do with it.
    You know I love you. I will make one in return very2 soon for you and izzie too but not as gorgeous as this one. I wish I'm talented in this thing like you..
    Thanks for willing to be my 1000++-miles-away-friend. I forgot on how we get so close.
    Omg, I can't for you to share that. I wuv you Rainy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUHAHAHAHA. You don't need to do something in return! But if you are going to make me one I'll appreciate it so much too.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤