Rainy Martini

April 09, 2012

The wheel breaks the butterfly

Yesterday went from "urrgggh" to "aaaaaaah" to "klaklaklakla". To cut things short, as this is an image-heavy post, I was very pissed from the moment I woke up. It was so humid and I felt inexplicably frantic from all the commotion. Not that I'm doing anything, I'm a lazy ass and didn't help at all. But still. It was hard to laze around, contemplating my annoyance and whatnots. I'm not even kidding. So yeah, it was Caedwyn's birthday yesterday.

I WAS IN A REALLY BAD MOOD UNTIL MY AUNT LENT ME HER CAMERA.

It wasn't a DSLR though. But that Cybershot of hers did lift me up in some ways, and I was thankful for the good lighting the sun had provided. I still don't know whether I should put captions at the bottom of every photo or... argh. Let's just see how it goes. To be honest I still feel lazy. There's no Photoshop here and I just resized the images. In my opinion they'd look better with a warmer tone or something. Blah. One other thing, I'm allergic to alcohol and my skin itches at the slightest touch right now so typing this post is a real pain. I'm doing this for you!

That should be enough reason for you to want to steal my bra and keep it under your pillow or something.

*blinks* Dafuq did I just say? Fxkcnasldjsfklopwe here goes...


Here's our birthday boy. He's a derp, even for a baby! He likes being passed around and never really cries unless he wanted the drink you're drinking or something. I bet he got that from me. He just laughs every hour  . I laugh every hour, too. But I don't know if that's normal for an... an.. FUCK I DON'T WANNA TYPE THAT WORD. Okay, adult. *blinks*





The slice of cake I took overturned and buried my sugar sun!









Lalalalooove that satin ribbon.


My perfume, my hairbands. Oh yeah, I mostly wear brown. DON'T ASK ME WHY.


I think I took this when I was tipsy because I remember me and my aunt laughing really hard at this photo.

SPOT THE PLANE.


I found it very funny that time because when I zoomed on the photo, the craft turned out to have been painted dark blue and yellow (lower belly).

IT WAS SO FUNNY.

Then I got really drunk I laughed at every single thing. I was also tweeting that time and every tweet I read was hilarious.


Ending this post with a rice photo.

I was playing Coldplay's Paradise while writing this post and it feels like I'm in a trance or something. Like, every time the song hits its chorus I feel like typing in slow motion. Para... para....... paradise.

Paradise. The only paradise I'll ever know is the inside of my head.

Good night.

13 comments:

  1. Where are your drunk photos though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just so good in Photography! It's making me jealous sometimes :(

    Joke! Ahm... well, really. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark9/4/12

    if you didn't photoshop the photos, why do they look like that? (you know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rhea thanks! I'm glad you like the photos.

    @Mark I used Cloudy (a white balance setting) when I took those photos :D Sunny looks warm too, but at that moment, Cloudy was warmer and I fancy warm-looking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark9/4/12

    i didn't knew white balance can be useful. are you telling the truth or you edited the photos somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mark Lol no why would I lie to you? If anyone's lying here, it'd be you. I don't even know who you really are because you didn't leave a URL. Try it on your camera and see for yourself :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't see a photo of you here. that's impossible! stop hiding your fugly face. looooooooool.

    @mark ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY XIAOYAN IS CHEATING SO YOU'D THINK SHE CAN DO GOOD WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CAMERAS HAVE SETTINGS? FUCK OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really take good photos.. wish i could be as good as you too but i think it requires a lot of practice and some photoshop too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh nice photos.. are you saying those were just taken from a digicam? Nice <3 Hihi. Anyway, those photos made me miss having a birthday party.. Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Gail yeap :D oooh do throw one then! don't forget the clown! loljk.
    @Melle thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're allergic to alcohol?
    The birthday boy's eyes are huge :O
    -hides in a corner and draws invisible circles-

    ReplyDelete
  12. You laugh every hour? does that mean that you fart every hour too? JK. Just kidding. Heeheehee :> Nice shots by the way. I wuvv brown too. oweeemgee!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤