Rainy Martini

April 27, 2012

what my heart wants

No more intro, this post is about my long-time obsession!

I'M OBSESSED WITH FOOD-THEMED CHARMS AND I WANNA MAKE ONE MYSELF.

I don't have these kits at the moment, so they only lurk in my wishlist. But if I get the chance, I'll definitely buy one! I swear. I'm desperate omg.

Note: I do not own any photos in this post. Credits will be at the bottom, placed respectively.

This is called Decotti, a créme toy. I've had this one before! It basically comes in blank desserts bases (like cupcakes, tarts, macarons) with a bag of silicon cream. It imitates whipped cream perfectly and they look so realistic! Just see for yourself!


Now this one is Decotti's rival (in my opinion) and more popular among the netizens (there are more Whipple videos on Youtube, it's hard to find a good Decotti tutorial tbh).

Whipple!


Compared to Decotti, it gives off a more childlike vibe. Decotti, on the other hand, looks more sophisticated for me. WHICH IS PERFECT. But but I still love Whipple, it's sooo available in my country.

I WANNA EAT THEM OMG.


If you wanna see how to design a Whipple charm, watch this RRcherrypie video: dugstungdududud.

Next on my I'm-desperate-to-have-one-right-now list is clay. Polymer, paper.

These charms here are made using polymer clay!


Pretty right? And they look so real, too! Kudos to the maker. Omggg how I wish I could have her materials right now and mold myself a martini charm! Here's a tutorial for you to watch.

LOOK AT THESE CAKE SLICES. IMAGINE THEM DANGLING ON YOUR BAG OR LURKING ON YOUR DESK OR ANYWHERE.

Heaven. Just pure heaven!


Another form of prettifying-till-Rainy-dies is Decoden! To dumb it down, decoden is basically the art of decorating the tops of your boxes, phone cases, or anything else. Nope, that's not the official definition of Decoden but that's how I see it! LOL.

Take these phone cases, for example.


The whipped cream was made using silicon (same material for Whipple and Decotti) and you can buy them on your local hardware! Just get an icing tip and you can go put trollfake whipped cream everywhere! Hohohoho.




NO WAIT. I'M NOT YET DONE PUKING RAINBOWS.

Give me a moment, will you?

Noooooooo! I WANNA BUY ANY OF THEM. I wanna create something that looks yummy but inedible. Why? Because I hate seeing sweets that look too good to eat (can't let them swirl in my freaking intestines wtf). That's why I prefer seeing nyummy-looking inedible desserts so I can free myself of frustrations!

I'm sleepy.

I wish an angel or fairy or Santa hears my audacious pleas and decides to send me a kit of something. LOOOL. Please fairy, if you give me a macaron Whipple set I'll never say "fuuuu" every midnight.

Fuhahahaha.

I'm so sleepy. It's 12:33 A.M. already. I normally stay up until 4, but IDK lah my body clock suddenly adjusted itself again. Like a boss.

Photo credits:
breatheday, talty, kawaiifriendscafe, and Google image for the Decotti and Whipple set preview image.

If I get to craft a charm, I'll take photos of it and drench my eyes with pure unicorn-quality fake sweets. Lol.

Good mornight!

13 comments:

  1. Woooow! Really cuteee~ Would love to try this, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'M OBSESSED WITH FOOD-THEMED CHARMS"
    Me too xD They're so cute!
    I love the Decotti artificial macaroons. I've never actually made any of these charms myself but I've bought ready made ones. LOL. I'd like to give making them a try though. The cookies made from polymer clay looks good too, kinda makes me hungry. :O

    -------
    True that. Normally when I read anything ecchi I won't post it online but when I go to school I'll be like "dijiuwatchdatshiiit?" with eyes as big as saucers, LOL.

    "Why I didn't imagine it as Sebastian's zipper idk."
    Haha, when you put it like that I start to imagine all the characters I could have imagine peeking at but didn't think of it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASDKASJDLKJASD I'LL SEND YOU A KIT, design me one or two charms, AND SENT IT BACK TO ME. the rest is yours! deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miho ♥
    @Cynthia oooh you should omg! the joy it would bring... ahhh! LOLOL.

    LOOOL, your friends watch ecchi? i'm the only otaku among my clique and i'd always been alone with that stuff T___T

    @Irina OMG. OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS GO SEND! LOOOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look adorable :3
    I always wanted to work with clay to make those charms.
    And then I realized where I live, I don't have any of those crafty arty supply shops .________________________.

    DAMN IT, YOUR BODY CLOCK CAN ADJUST ITSELF AGAIN? TEACH ME MASTER OTL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuute! :) I want to try this one too. :) ( but I'm not really that creative) :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Izzie YEAH BODY CLOCK CAN AH. SCUMBAG ONE. T___T CAN'T STAY UP LEH.

    @Jen yes they're sooo cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look soooo cute and deliciousss! oh my, they look so real! haha. I agree, imagining them lurking everywhere specially on your room, hahaha! that would totally look awesome. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww :D so cute and yummy at the same time . i wanna have one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl.. i couldnt find ur tagboard.. maybe im blind if u were hiding somewhere.. haha

    btw, im here to tell you i will use http://www.blogskins.com/sotd/2012/03/14 the header as a inspirations. i will use my own codes.. please be inform if you do not allowed me..

    lastly, im so jealous with ur yummy deserts.. i want to eat some.. it attract my eyes now =[[

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg me too! I saw Decotti set at a gift shop at Ikano Power Centre Mall but it cost a fortune. Maybe this will be on my so-desperate-I'll-kill-myself-if-i-don't-have-it list too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute but i liked to buy some stufff from you can u pleas respond and ill give u my e mail

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤