Rainy Martini

April 19, 2012

在哪里?


I've been growing more and more obsessed with the summer sky.

My previous post was a mess. Hell, I didn't even use my own photo. (╯3╰) Thinking about deleting that post but what's the point?

I firmly believe I should cover that post up instead. So what should I talk about?

Hmm, I finished reading the Handmaid's Tale (Margaret Atwood). There'll be a review coming up! I promise. I bought it three years ago but every time I flip it open, I just can't seem to know why I should continue. So I just stashed it in my books cabinet and forgot about it.

And now I finished it.

Wow.

I'm not going to say what I think of it, not in this post, no.

LOLJK I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW. I LOVED IT. I LOOOVE IT. It made me realize what I've been trying to ponder for so long: why I can't stand dystopian novels. Wow. But it's so open-ended I am left with my imagination to decide what will happen to Offred (╥_╥) I wish to stop typing "wow".

I'm going to change and change my layout until it finally feels right. So yeah, expect a girly layout soon. I don't know when soon is. Maybe later?

MAYBE NEVER? Nooooooo. My life is still in shambles, mind you. I wish I could tell you why.

By the way, friends of my mother/uncles/aunts/big brother or other relatives: PLEASE STOP BLABBERING ABOUT WHAT I PUT HERE. I mean it's okay for you to read this blog or whatever, but I don't think it will do any good if you report what you see to my mother or whoever. There are reasons why I'm hiding my real name, and this is one of it. I made the mistake of showing you my new blog. I wish I could change my URL. I'm currently an angst-filled teenager so if you don't mind, just let me rant.

There's this writing contest I wanna join, too. But writing a children's story is so hard, I don't know if I can make it. Maybe I should find someone to critique my piece before I submit it.

Where should my head go?

I noticed how I use my sky photos when I write a post about random things.

Oooooh, my favorite Korean girl groups are making their comeback! Maybe I should busy myself with that. Yeah, I fangirl over female artists more, IDK why ok. It always feels nice to hear fresh tracks.

Gonna end this nonsensical wordy post now. Bye.

I'm so random.

8 comments:

  1. FLOWERS? NOOOOO! So gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Riri I LOVE FLOWERS OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20/4/12

    awesome blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Atwood! The Handmaid's Tale was made into a theater performance too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So random! it's okay for you to let it out here. It's your blog anyway! Be yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the summer sky! :) But the heat..it's UNBEARABLE! :|
    Your relatives peek in this blog? OM! =)) My relatives don`t know that I have blogs. Well, I think they did but they don`t actually take time to look and read everything I've posted on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Patricia you're right ;)

    @Trish I agree, it's freaking unbearable T__T my previous blog, yes. then an issue popped out of nowhere because of a post so i had to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. le sky is so le pretty (y)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤