Rainy Martini

February 27, 2012

Bougeotte


A week and some dreadful days ago, Nel and I randomly went to a mall. I dunno, we just agreed to meet up somewhere because she missed me a lot and was desperate to inhale my ever-so-sweet musk again. Hahaha.Ssssh wtf, if she reads this she'll bombard me with "FOK U SHUT UP BITCH" on Twitter. Pfhchchfchkpchf!! I can't stop giggling while typing.

Oh god Nel you know you love me. Well anyway, we went because a) we could watch Harry Potter's new film—no, he's not Daniel, he's Harry forever, at least in my heart—and letter b as in bitch, her awesome little sister was doing some money-making stint there. So we went out of the blue after some sundae (spaghetti for her).

That's her wearing a red shirt exclaiming her forever alone relationship status. Aaand that's me of course, looking stupid as always, carrying my favorite raspberry handbag. Fashion police don't arrest me and my mismatched clothes, I had not prepared for that trip!


Heading there was a mistake, as soon as we got to meet Janine (her sis), she and her group was kinda leaving. So. Yeah.

We ended up with the hardest question life that time had offered: what do we do now? Okay, doing something wasn't an issue, I mean it's a mall wtf, anything is possible. (By that I mean getting raped in the utility room by a fanged and drooling file cabinet could happen.)

So we went on a shopping spree! We spoiled ourselves generously with everything we could buy. Loljk, how the fuck could we afford to buy anything at that time?

We didn't have money with us. Besides, who would've known we would end up a spender's paradise? We didn't even know how to get there. She kept asking me "is this the right way wtf is this the right way are you sure?" Naturally I said yes with an air of coolness and sheer confidence only beauty queens could give off. But inside I was like "FUUUUU". I don't fucking commute, I just kinda figured the whole getting-to-the-damn-mall thing right there and then.

Etude House!! She saw a life-sized Minho (from SHINee) standee and immediately her pervy alter-ego took over. Of course the store had loads of cute cosmetics I want to take photos of. I swear I would sell my soul for those! The music playing inside the boutique was Fat Cat's "Is Being Pretty Everything?", my current favorite. So fuck yeah I was walking in dreamland, while puking rainbows.

Until.... I saw this strawberry-flavored body wash that I desperately wanted to drink. I WAS DEVASTATED because I could not, in any damn circumstances, afford the damn thing. (I bought it yesterday though. Loool)


Then we went to Toy Kingdom, and again I puked out the last of the rainbows left inside me.

THERE WERE WHIPPLE AND RE-MENT PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE.

There was a miniature refrigerator and equally mini vegetable, milk cartons and food. Did you know about my refrigerator obsession? My most prized toy when I was a kid was a 9-inch mini refrigerator, complete with groceries as little as my earrings. I am obsessed with tiny stuff.

So yeah I wanted to slit my neck right then and there. Or not. But I sure as hell would ask my soul back from Etude House Devil and gratefully hand it to Re-Ment Devil.

Next was... our luxury dinner. What? I wanna call it luxury wtf. Shut up.


The best option was to get home, at that point. We then decided to go to ours and get drunk.

Before going out we watched this harpist play. *cries*


I want a harp.

So there. I easily get drunk, after a few shots of gin I was floating in cloud 9. Got bored in cloud 9 so I went to look for cloud 10, only to find out there isn't any.

I was tweeting that time, too. Haha.

I'm tired now. Time for lunch. I hope you enjoyed my telltale tale.

So how have you been? What's up?

18 comments:

  1. ! ♥ Trixie27/2/12

    the way your blog is so funny. but its not nice to always curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you transformed! Remember when you blog about fuck years ago, like, 2008 I can't remember. Fuck.

    You used to be one of those annoying bloggers who write in BIG WORDS THAT ONLY YOU AND OTHER BRAINBOXES CAN UNDERSTAND.

    With DEEP DEEP EMOTION that I found annoying and overly dramatic but couldn't tell you because you're my best international friend! Don't get me wrong, you're a fantastic writer okay. BUT STOP THE SAD POSTS.

    I'M SO HAPPY IT'S OVER NOW. YOU ARE A BETTER WRITER NOW IN MY OPINION.

    I love you!

    PS, those kind of bloggers annoy me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, your skin complexion seems TONED. WHAT BRONZING LOTION DO YOU USE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Irina woww look who's here, all eluding and mysterious. why you no tweet anymore you bij. you remind me of shawn nowadays. no skype lah no MSN live, just tweet and comment on my blog. AND CALL ME NO CAN AH? fffu.
    cry die me loh.

    LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had fun. and the way you write.. makes me think of 9gag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Irina What do you mean? Her writing style never changed. It depends on what you're writing. That determines the style you use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHAWN LUI & IRINA SANTINO WHY ARGUE UNREASONABLY ABOUT MY WRITING!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Shawn No manwhore, it's very different than before :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Irina The huge difference is simply the mood. The writings of a person reflect on their moods, more often than not. Quite contrary, she does the reverse. The sadder she is, the funnier she becomes. Emotions affect the outcome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a lovely blog and im following you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG RAINY IN THE PICTURE YOU SO PWEETY <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow gorgeous pics! love the color scheme (AND YOUR LAYOUT IS SO PRETTY!!!)

    wwoooo looks like you had tons of fun! sounds like you had quite the adventure!!! LOL KFC !!! XD is that rice? lollol

    harp player? wow that's cool. now that i think about it, i don't think i have ever seen a harpist :O i will have a kid and make them play the harp!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lionel Lol are you sure?

    @Irina & Shawn I'm not gonna approve your comments anymore wtf you're spamming my comment box. :P

    @Alex thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha I love the way you write though, but reading these comments really made me laugh. #noconnection lmao.

    It seems like you girls really had fun! As for the harp, I saw that girl playing the harp in Trinoma one time too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Etude House! I went to Etude House just now with my mom but obviously because I wanna see Minho's cupboard cut-out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh. Random mall runs. :P I usually go randomly shopping with friends, but usually that ends up in a very bad shopping spree. If I'm going shopping, I must be prepared!

    I think your outfit looks okay even though it doesn't match - some of the best trends were made with mismatching prints. :D

    I love tiny miniature things. I used to really love dollhouses and Polly Pocket when I was younger :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make KFC food look really good with your photos ;) Haha. What mall is that? I like going to Etude House too! Aaahhh i'm such a mallrat <3 Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! Your blog post made me really laugh. You're sarcasm is highly amusing! :))

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤