Rainy Martini

February 22, 2012

Amour défendu.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As the title says, "forbidden love". I'm feeling (bored) silly and (bored) stupid right now so might as well write an equally imbecilic post. This may well be a photodump, too. Actually there are so many photos in my folder right now and I have no inkling what to do with any of them. I mean, I can't just bombard this blog with stupid photos, can I?

Can I?

Of course I can.

This is my tiny Patrick plushie. Originally, it was a keychain. But I snipped the metal ring bits so there. I can haz tiny plush.


Victoria's Secret Noir Tease gift set I had received from an auntie. Tiny bottle of eau de toilette and a sexy tube of lotion. I don't think I'll ever get to use this because it looks so chic. Kidding. I had already used them all up. Hoho. But they'll forever live in this photo, all blurry and blurry.


Patrick thinks the lotion tube is sexy. It's pink, after all.


In case you're wondering, yes, that's Patrick's back. And no, the plushie has no mouth and eyes. No face at all. So this couldn't be really Patrick, could it?

Patrick taking advice from Cecelia Ahern's novels.


Patrick: just hang in there Lotion honey. I'm coming to get chu. *sobs violently*


FUCK OFF YOU TINY BOTTLE OF NICE-SMELLING FRAGRANCE. OH LOOK YOUR CAP COMES IN HOT PINK. HOW GAY IS THAT!?


I got you now dear, I got you, I got you, Aaaay got you now honey. Sssh. Sssh.


WHAT. Perfume is your sister!? But. But I thought... I thought... *stupid Patrick AHIHI giggle* Nooooo. I guess I just have to live with it then.


End of story.


That's my favorite dark blue Juicy Couture handbag by the way. Still alive but not as pretty as I first bought it. Unlike others. Juicy products are so stylish but I don't think they'd last long. My other light pink velvet shoulder bag withered after about a year. I like keeping bags eh. BUT STILL. JUICY IS SO SEXY. Who cares if it doesn't last long? I do, but that's not always the point. Maybe I should hand them down.

Seeee. I told you I was bored.

12 comments:

  1. Just you being you. Hey the photos aren't that bad at all. Considering you only used your phone's camera.

    And plus, I kinda can't come online. Too busy with scheds lah, looking forward to spring break though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can.. As @Shawn said, "YOU BEING YOU" =]and its pretty awesome that u use ur doll+keychain for a main post =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is cute, and I love patrick the star! haah (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pailin thank you <3

    @mary yeah well. that's where boredom gets you.

    @shawn FUCKKK YOU LAH. WHATEVER WHATEVER LA. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU LAST NIGHT (+08:00 GMT) AND YOU DID NOT CALL WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Told you la, I got classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww..cute.. :) I have this patrick key chain before too.. but now nawawala na siya :(

    anyway, yay to the VS stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute Patrick plushie. I want to see more of your kawaii toys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rhea yeah! VS ftw.

    @Riri haha I'll psot them next time ok?

    @Shawn shut up gay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh em. HAHAHA! I laughed at the "Patrick" part, or is it Patrick after all? It's so funny because there's no face, and looked like a back. Your boredom have humor :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahah this post was cute! I like that little plushie even though it has no eyes or mouth. Also, Juicy bags are amazing, but you're right, they aren't really as durable as other brands. That's why I usually only take mine out for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Patrick Plushie is so adorable. It makes me want to draw a face ot it! :))

    You surely seems bored. But these photos did interest me. :D

    xoxo, <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤