Rainy Martini

February 25, 2012

Coco et Chopin

I made this a few weeks ago. I love Coco Rocha to the point of worshiping every single photo of her.




x x x x


This is uh, me playing a Grand Valse Brillante, op 18 (in E flat major) by Chopin for about a minute. Just ignore Lara's giggles.

I know I played it in Presto (or in a fast tempo). And if you're going to lecture that it isn't the right way to play, save it. We were just having fun and I had no intention to desecrate the legendary piece.



Excuses for the poor quality: the recording device (my phone lol) was on top of the grand, Lara was seated next to me. Ohhh why am I telling you this anyway?

8 comments:

  1. Coco is so cute! I love her, she's my third love next to Abbey Lee Kershaw and Kiko Mizuhara!

    I had a student teacher who looked like her last year and it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Claudia I like them both too! Especially Kiko. Ooooh we have something in common <3

    @Riri WHAT IS THAT YOU. WHERE IS THE SARCASTIC IRINA I HAVE KNOWN FOR 6 YEARS?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you play the piano so well! T'was fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice piece of art. :) I don't really know Coco Rocha, sorry! Had to search her in Google. Lmao. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michael lol thanks.

    @Grysh hahaha it's ok! so what did Google say about her? she's an amazing woman I swear ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, never seen this before. You're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww another pretty art you did (:
    you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤