Rainy Martini

February 11, 2012

D'hier repas.

My brother while we were riding the LRT. We went to Quiapo church because it was a Friday yesterday. His prayer schedule.



Then we went to Makati to meet le boss. I really, really like taking photos of my mother without her knowing. She looks more relaxed.



We ate at Tony Roma's with my mother's friend Carol. I ordered Cajun pasta and Mojitos. The pasta was tasty, though a little spicy for my taste. But the Mojitos. Wowww. What the f was I thinking? I'm familiar with the taste... but the effect wtf. Normally I just frown at everybody I know, but when I drink, I can't stop smiling. So yeah I was walking around the mall with a cheesy smile plastered on my face. I even said "hi" to the security guard when he checked my bag at the entrance. And the mint leaves look so sexy.



My brother's order. How he chomped all of it I've no idea.



That's him, my big bro. Eldest brother actually. He is, as expected, bossy and speaks with authority. I hate it sometimes because I always lose when I argue with him. Logic-wise, I'm epic win of course. But it's the authority that prevails in the end. Unfair.



I'm blogging again but I don't know why. Normally I don't update soon but what with all the photos I have with nowhere to post on. Sigh.

But but but later, I'm going out with my best friend Nel. The last time I saw her was last month I think. She said she missed getting drunk so...

Hehehehehehe.

What? I'm 18 okay. Legal age. Legal age. Legal age. Legal age. Being old isn't always a bad thing.

10 comments:

  1. Of course you lose to your brother. Loser :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I advise you to shut up or I will....

    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. TABASCO AND MUSTARD FTW. FTW. FTW. FTW. FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is so pretty. :)

    The mint leaves does looks nice.

    Your brother ain't bad looking as well.

    Funny though, you didn't post a photo of yourself.

    xoxo <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Grysh lolol it's because I'm fugly. loool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brother eat like my brother.. They like a beast.
    Your mom is a beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the reason you kept smiling was because you got drunk on mojitos? LOL. Love your mom's sunglasses. BD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is making me feel so hungry! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. You, of all people, should know that already. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @cynthia yes!! lol.

    @shawn bleh.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤