Rainy Martini

February 04, 2012

Faim extrême

Strawberry cream, anyone?



Random pine needles, anyone?



I'm so hungry I could devour your whole refrigerator in one sitting. I'm so hungry I could devour this book I just bought in one glance. My stomach screams for food, my mind screams for words. My mouth, well, my mouth can't scream for anything because I shut it up for good. I should paint it green and sew it shut for 2 minutes and remove the stitches. Then sew it ten seconds later because I would realize there's nothing else to do with it.

Rainy you siao ah?

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! Talk of hunger makes me a bit hungry too... x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes Shallalalala! *clap clap clapp*

    Shallala in the mooorning

    Shallala in the sunshine~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme some Starbucks!!! Omonomnom :3

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤