Rainy Martini

August 25, 2012

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD I HAD JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE. I can't tell you what it's about yet. Bottomline is a photo of mine is going to be published in a book! OHMYGODOHMYGOD.

Ohmygooood I don't have my own camera but I'm gonna get published. I don't know how it will look like lol oh how big it will be but fuuuuuuuuu. If, say, my photo took like only an inch of a page.... KSDJKLAJDQWEXSLD. *breathes*

I'm not supposed to say anything about this (it was included in the mail, the secrecy) but I think I'm being super discreet so yada yada. And besides, I don't receive tens of thousands of traffic! Who would know right?

Random photos ahead.





That 16-month-old sure know the importance of facial expressions! His favorite is the squishy one.

I love the Caedwyn-collage! On the first photo, he was told to kiss an invisible man. He was getting scolded by his dad on the second one. The third one... LOL HE DID THAT FACE WHEN HIS DAD WASN'T LOOKING AT HIM.

I just realized that I haven't blogged about the books I had read! So in the next few weeks, I shall blog about:

Ribblestrop - Andy Mulligan
Matched - Ally Condie
Fixing Delilah - Sarah... Sarah something.

Sorry but I really feel lazy and ecstatic (my hands are still shaking) right now. You could google it yourself anyway ;)


11 comments:

  1. Caedwyn looks super cute and derpy, as always.

    Congratulations baby! I know how much it means to you! :***

    Shawn should stop invading your comment area. Doesn't he get on your nerves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA. Thank you love~

    IKR SHAWN GO AWAY. GEROFF MY CALL LOGS TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot, for a moment, believe that my most loved friends are forbidding me to comment here. But as such, and speaking in Xiaoyan's language, this is my hand. I shall decide what to write and where.

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shawn Why are you writing like an old man? STFU you don't even call me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25/8/12

    Where you edit your picture? Nice :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY GOD YOU LUCKY ASS! BUT YOU totally deserve it i am so excited for you i want to see! which photo????

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG LOOK AT HIS FACE!
    HE'S SO MISCHIEVOUS.. I can tell.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon please check FAQ

    @Addie LOOOOL THANK YOU! I wanna show you which one but omg I feel so shy and I don't think I'm supposed to... not until the book is published anyway. On October :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Irina For... humor, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's super cool, congrats to you dear

    http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤