Rainy Martini

January 25, 2012

Oh embarrassantes!

I know I sounded a wee bit out of my head on my previous post, so I'm not giving myself any brownie points for that one. Actually I'm flustered right now and if my blog had a pair of cheeks it would blush furiously. It was stupid, really. Especially when I asked "I mean, dude, why would you ignore someone who lives with you?" Where the hell did my head go? That's what you get when you don't proofread your posts.

And I'm not filling you in with the latest-ish photos I have.

So, to make up for it, here are some "creative" light photos that I took last December











We really are electric, no?

And by the way, if you'd seen my head somewhere, please give it back. I need it. Okay I really don't but I just want to be with it again.

Oh guys guys guys guys! Kitty from codeislove.net is hosting another domain giveaway contest and I'm going to participate because my blog needs a domain.

There are going to be four (4) winners of .info domain names. Your choice of course.

The contest started last January 18 and will end on February 01. The winners will be randomly chosen so you can make sure that everything is fair!

Do check out the giveaway link for the FULL details! Join now! The more the merrier, although it would mean MORE competitors. Oh well. If you want your own domain name I reaaaally advise you to join because there's nothing to lose and it's not that hard to enter. Just do the easy peasy mechanics and wait for the results.

See? It's like an early Valentine's gift.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/1/12

    The first photo looks like a vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE. =)) OK NOW THAT YOU SAID IT I KEEP NOTICING.

    GOSH YOUR MIND IS SO GREEN.

    IS THAT YOU SHAWN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE light streaks. ;)
    These are great photos!

    I read your previous entry and WTF some kids were tossing the kitten around? >:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no it wasn't me. Some of your perv friends maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photos!

    I know the feeling of losing your head too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I thought it was like some kind of Tron the trequel or something. Lol.
    its so mesmerizing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome photos! My boyfriend has done some light graffiti photos in the past and I always love looking at them. Do you use a DSLR to take these or just a regular point and shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tqa Megatron's farts more like :>

    @Christine thank you <3 I used a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodluck in the contest! :)

    Those are awesome light photos btw ^__^

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤