Rainy Martini

January 12, 2012

à mon année scolaire: troisième partie

This is the third part of my high school life reminiscence tribute but I don't think I'm done yet. There might be a fourth part because I don't want this to look like a photodump although I'm not doing a good job in the writing department. I couldn't sleep at night. No, I find it hard to sleep every night, more like. As a result I wake up groggy, disoriented with no creative juice to squeeze out. At all.

Moving on, I have here a photo of the usual people I sit with during lunch about 2 years ago.



I think we had an hour (or 40 minutes, can't remember) of break during lunchtime. I either read at the library, hang out in the music room, or eat with my friends. Of course the people-in-charge do their best to keep order.

But silence is usually out of the question.



Aaaand we do what we gotta do.





I don't want to say the subject's names just in case they complain about their "embarrassing" photo being published here. I could comfort them about the fact that I'm practically anonymous here and so are they. Hah.

All photos taken during my senior year.

Something scares me... I know it's not quite possible at this time but what if Photobucket shuts down? I'M TOAST. MY BLOG IS TOAST. All my photos are hosted there omg. I should've uploaded my photos here from the very start.

Should start backing up. Like, now.

6 comments:

  1. MY WORST WORRY TOO. If Photobucket shuts down, my blog will not have any photos anymore, AT ALL D:

    Anyways your senior year sure looked like fun! It's my last year in high school now, but it's far from "fun" :( Your friends look cool (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would miss this moments when I'll be on college soon. That's 2 more years for me, though. Haha. I would always love to be a highschooler forever :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Czarina T_____T we should think of something before that happens. ooh I bet it'll get cooler before it ends. just be with your friends all the time and boom :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you really had fun during your high school days 'cause you've had great friends. Lucky you. :)

    Happy new year rainy martini! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @eprilis thank you dear :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are crazier than my schoolmates.
    btw, why you wonder that photobucket will shut down.. Stop scared the crap out of me Windshield!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤