Rainy Martini

February 18, 2013

a grown baby bear


"Heezeeeee, I'm chatting with Raineeeeh. BABE. LOVE ME BABE RAINEEEH."


"I can't do Martini Pose 'cos no hair lah but can FHM dy! FHM FTW. DAMN SEXY OR NOT! I SEXY. I DAMN SEXY OK."


"GIVE ME RAINEH OR ELSE I'LL HUMP THIS COPY OF LISA MITCHELL'S WONDER. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, NICKSY AND IZZIE. SAVE LISAAAAA!!"

Excuse me, I was trying to blog but our Rilakkuma plushie knocked me out for a few minutes. I woke up to find his own photos already uploaded and fully captioned here. He even had the audacity to use my C&W presets to edit! Kuma you troll! What. Oh, that's Kuma by the way. He's uhhh... a Rilakkuma plushie... who uh... wears a Tigger costume and uhh... a blue bowtie.

2 comments:

  1. BABE ME HUMP LISA MITCHELL CD! ME HUMP FIRST AID KIT CD NEXT! ME CHOOSE ONE OF THREE! BABE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤