Rainy Martini

February 17, 2013

hearts' day, and some

So this is how my Feb 14 went...

I slept during the day. I think I did. Or not, did I? I don't think I slept. I did try though. There's just something about the daylight... sigh. No I remember now! I didn't sleep at all! Hahahaha.

Was forced to wear this shirt during training because they have those weird dress codes that we need to follow from time to time. I've had that for five years now. Riri said I should burn it. What.


It was my first V day date ever. Had some pasta with my fatso at Le Coeur de France.


Gift timeeee. No flowers, yeah. No flowers.


HE. GAVE ME A BOX OF WHIPPLE. THE CREPE KIT. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. And oh, Scrump says hi.

For a moment I thought it was Christmas all over again. Or was it Valentine's? Or was it my birthday? What the fuck are you rolling your eyes? No? Good. It's not a kid's toy. It's the ultimate holy grail of my life. Hahahaha.

I felt guilty because I didn't get to give him what I'd always wanted to. Someone from my wave (training batches are called wave in my place, apparently) stole my money a few days before my shopping day. I swear I was so pissed off the morning I found out! I'm not new to getting stolen from but... I WAS SAVING IT FOR SOMEONE. Ugggghhhhh.

But as mentioned in this post, we have all the time in the world.

Last night during training, I was falling asleep while our facilitator was talking about "processing" and "bills" and stuff like that. My eyes were giving up, and I was trying so hard to uh listen and take everything in because I won't have the chance to learn about it again. Ever. The training fee, as it turns out, is pretty expensive. Woah.

Anyway, she called my name and said, "You're falling asleep back there! Move here, move here."

I stood up and she saw Scrump dangling on my black Levi's tote bag.

"Ooh, you have a friend there! Is that your friend?"

I went like, "WHAT. THE." I mean my mind went like that. And you know me, I'm pretty sarcastic. No no no, I am very sarcastic.

So I came back with "Sometimes,"

The whole class laughed. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty fond of our facilitator, but I couldn't help it.

"Sometimes we argue," I continued.

The whole class laughed harder.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

All she could say was "what weirdo!"

I am a weirdo.

Also, I am very very hungry and I am in a hurry.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/2/13

    your posts now a days are only full of dates :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal is too mainstream. Weirdos are in nowadays.
    Pastas!!!! Crave -.-
    ohai scrump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Valentine's! I can't find your tagboard so I'm posting this here. My blog's active again so you might wanna visit it :)

    http://starpunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bby, don't tell me you removed your tagboard 'cause I CAN'T FIND IT LOL.
    Btw that's a really cute keychain! I used to love that Scrump character. :D

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤