Rainy Martini

April 16, 2013

what's happening?

What a very beautiful question. So beautiful it even rendered me speechless. Stunning.... aka I don't know what the answer is. What's happening? Oh god. I find myself too sleepy to notice. Nothing makes sense anymore. My world revolves around my new job which unfortunately starts at night (and includes assisting/explaining to a lot of angry American postpaid mobile subscribers), getting enough sleep, and trying to contact the few people I talk to. Some friends, online buddies, my mother and my boyfriend.

I find it too hot to go out during the day, and I'll be dead sleepy anyway so why bother right?

Bottom line is, I am slowly becoming unreachable. Either that or I just lost the ability to keep up with things. I am too stressed out to think straight and I find myself eating a lot more than usual. And speaking of food...


I can't even run this blog properly anymore. But it's not like I have to anyway, right? But but but there are so many changes that I'd love to make, given the time. I want to update my store, because most of my buyers had already purchased every single thing and are waiting for new colors. Lol. I love you guys.


Anyway, I don't know when but as I said on my previous post, there'll be a major change here. I bought a new domain and I'm going to let wishfortherain.com go. That will also mean my shop's URL will change. But that's another story. Let's just hope that I can sort the issues that I have with myself so I can go ahead and make my online friends happy.

Oh oh oh. Yesterday afternoon lolol I woke up next to a can of grape jam. Like I slept next to it. Like I treated it like a stuffed toy wtf. Wtf. So kiasu ah.


I want to write about my new experience, but the time has not come yet. I have the photos, though. Next time, maybe. Hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/4/13

    so you're a service representative in night shift. hope you'll never forget about your health and social life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh delicious food and super cute rilakkuma! <3

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon yup. For the meantime, at least. Or until I get back to school, might be next year idk. I just started this month. Anyway yeah I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, you're so busy lately, or sleeping during the day. I miss you on Twitter. :< Hopefully, you can find your groove in all this soon! I imagine just turning into a night owl one day would make anyone feel slightly disoriented. Still, it seems like you're trying your best to keep up with everything, and push forwards for yourself and us buddies. D': We love you heh ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤