Rainy Martini

April 24, 2013

the turning point

It's been seven hours since I first started doing the layout. The color-picking alone took me an hour because I honestly don't trust the hues this monitor showed me so I had to ask opinions from my friends. Then the header, oh my. It had been two months since I last created one. I forgot how to be *cough* creative already. If I'm even considered creative to begin with, that is. I'd been meaning to make this change about twenty days ago. But by some ugly chance I couldn't, what with my stressful work and not knowing where to go after every shift. Everybody is just annoying and everything gives me headache. I just put on some Rainy swag and I become good again. For the next few minutes at least. It's worth mentioning: I did not sleep last night. Sure, it's been my off since Tuesday and I'll be back to work on Thursday but I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes and not have my mind working. That being said, I still made sure to get up at around 10 AM (I fell asleep at 7 or something) and traveled from Makati to Quezon City, my original home, just to make this change. All because of you.

I love you, yes. But don't expect me to kneel in front one day asking for your hand because I will not. Haha. Or maybe I will, if you show me your sexy... fingernail. I eat hands ok. They're my favorite. I get them for breakfast every day. Wait what? Of course that's what I meant when I said "asking for your hand". Did you honestly think I was talking about marriage? Hahahahahahaha! Anyway, I've been receiving a copious amount of e-mail from my Malaysian and Indonesian friends/readers asking about the goings-on in my life, when will my new color be released, how to code this and that and will I quit blogging? Answer is no. Why would I quit if I just bought a new domain hahahaha. I will not waste my $5600000. (The real price I paid for the domain is $13.99 hahaha and it's being hosted by Nadine).

So yes, hello to you. And welcome to the turning point of this blog!! There's not much change layout-wise but my sidebar will have a new special feature!!

Introducing... THE MARTINI BULLETIN!!!
(Where is it, you ask? WELL SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT MY SIDEBAR FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. Lol.)

The Martini Bulletin will feature the people who took photos of themselves doing the Martini pose. Just tweet or Instagram a photo of you with the Martini pose with your blog URL!

Also, I won't do the banner exchange anymore. You are free to, you know, go ahead and embed my banner on your blog and I will appreciate that. But if you wanna be featured do the Martini thingy.

My shop will have the same URL until maybe next week.

Anyway, what's a photoblog without a photo? So here are some of the shots I took weeks ago!

Num numm. My milk took over my fries!!


I don't mind her stealing my ketchup though.


Here's a photo of my boyfriend trying to beat my Wash the Dishes high score! Hahahaha. In the end, he did. And I couldn't beat his score so I deleted the app from my phone and tried to forget about it hahahaha.


My cocoa with rock salt from Happy Lemon. Favorite!!


This was taken during the grand opening of Gelatissimo in Edsa Shangri-La. In the newly-built East wing. We got them for free!!


Scrump plushie that Niko got me from Hong Kong. Yes, I am obsessed with Scrump.


Some Rilakkuma pretzels heeheehee.


...and as Scrump took over our lives, he/she also took over our faces.


MY VERY OWN COPY OF BIC RUNGA'S BELLE! OH SHAT I'D BEEN TRYING TO HUNT FOR A COPY AT OUR LOCAL RECORD STORES BUT SHIT NO. THERE WASN'T A SINGLE ONE. I thought I will never get my hands on one but here we go...


I'm yawning. I need to get home.

Guys, thank you so much for your support and friendship and perviness* or whatever. If it weren't for you I would've deleted this blog already. I promise I'll try to be active as much as possible.

Have a good night, you guys. Also, if you're interested in appearing on the Martini Bulletin refer to my sidebar for the deets.

*only applies to my fellow fangirl friends. It means drooling over a certain idol. No I don't do pervy stuff online. Wtf.

5 comments:

  1. It used to take you one hour to code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR Shawn. I coded this for a total of one hour. The other five were spent watching videos on Youtube, chatting with friends on Facebook and Twitter and complaining on Twitter. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new changes you have in your blog. Was so excited to see it. And I must say, I'm very far from being disappointed because, as usual, your layout is oh-so-fine!

    HAPPY LEMON! I want! >.<

    Looking forward to another post. For the mean time, I'll try to catch on your awesomeness on Twitter! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your photographies (whatever i didnt spell that right did i) anyways, i LOVE your blog! >< followed! check out mine sometime hahah :D

    http://kaoririndayo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your shots! Your photography inspires me haha :3

    I nominated you by the way ^^ I hope you don't mind hehe.

    The Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤