Rainy Martini

September 22, 2011

vieux souvenirs

My old photos. Actually they're my first shots after buying my baby, Canon. Like, the first firsts. I flew out of the gadget store to the nearest coffee lounge. That was two years ago.













Obscure angles, no? I worked on it.

/edit/

I so want to get a domain. ".blogspot.com" sure is a handful.

I'm practicing Liszt. Listen to RĂªve d'amour here. The piece I'm currently working on. Just a few recalling here and there, I'd get back to my old err... touch.

Oh yeah, sorry I'm not really in the mood to blog right now.

6 comments:

  1. Liebestraum *pervy smile* !

    The first time I got my cam, I went out to the nearest restaurant. Can't find any coffee shop and I was really hungry. LOL.

    :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Guess body bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shawn, of course you do.
    @Izzie YEAHHHH ♥ THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout of your blog, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. canon is really cool lalo na kung maganda talaga ang level. wow. i remember the first time na nagka camera ako... digital... super picture ako everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aian yup. even better, kung marunong ka mag-set and you have a good eye for angles :3

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤