Rainy Martini

December 24, 2013

Merry Meeshmash!


I feel lonely. I don't know, I had never been a Christmas person. Generally, I think festive seasons are depressing. I know, I knowww but I'm defo trying not to be emo here lol. It just so happens that the saddest parts of my life happened during... well, during the Yuletide season. But still I feel that longing feeling deep in my bones. It's tugging at me for days now. I won't be home for Christmas. I'm not the only person in the world this thing will happen to I knowww but imagine how dreadful this'll be. My job involves talking to a lot of angry people. Merry fucking Christmas. No really. So let me show you pictures from the recent past.


Me doing the usual martini pose, and then me trying to be Voldemort. Geddit? Geddit? I DON'T HAVE A NOSE IN THE SECOND PICTURE!! I love my lipstick, but TAKE THAT VOLDY! To think that I am more evil....


Usual breakfast meetup after work. The cheesecake's from Family Mart. It says "Japanese" on the label but I swear I saw a similar one in an SM Savemore branch that said something different. Haha. Maybe it's just a generic cheesecake. Dunno. Dun care. It tasted okay though so no worries.


Me trying to do light streaks with an iPhone. Painstakingly.


Rockin' my Kuma chikara hat!!


More failed attempts. I swear my old faithful Samsung Galaxy Mini (the first one lololol) took better light streaks.


Amazing interior inside a Mochiko branch.


My boyfriend and I excitedly munched on our ice cream mochis from this brand the first time we tried it last year only to find them rock-hard and such a pain to eat. We didn't know better back then of course. Good thing Mochiko labels now sport a "good things come to those who wait" sign. Or maybe a warning. Might as well say "BE CAREFUL I'M A ROCK HEHEHEHE".


I mean these aren't as bad as I make it out to be. They are decent light textures but it's just hard for me to control the focus since iPhone's intelligent focus doesn't want to not focus and yeah, thinks it's more intelligent than its user. Kidding.


Again, have a happy Christmas.

I hope you get fat from eating all those Noche Buena food your family prepared.

I want you to get a stomachache if you didn't help with the preparation though.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/12/13

    cheer up miss rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello nice blog !
    love to be here i need ur help can help me
    do u how to put the header at the bottom

    http://chatelainebunii.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤