Rainy Martini

December 13, 2013

Three hundred and sixty sixth

Day 366, month 12, year 1. My boyfriend and I celebrated our first anniversary together not too long ago. This is a cheesy post. So if you're lactose intolerant scroll down, down to the next post with the kitty picture. But if you're allergic to kitties you should scroll down further... oh you hate birthday cakes? Well scroll back up and read this post. Haha.

What happens is, since I don't have much of a social life, I tend to blog more about the people I'm usually with. Remember when I had been hanging out with Nel? And Janine? How many consecutive times did they appear in my blog? Ten? Twenty?


It was on the 9th of December! Niko picked me up after my shift, and we both headed to the same park where I made him listen to Lee Hi's first single, where I decided "hey he's kinda cool. I think I like him". Same place where I celebrated my first birthday. Oh god I didn't mean to type "first" hahahaha. 20th. Twentieth!! 20th birthday! Lol imagine me having my FIRST birthday on the 3rd of November, and celebrating an anniversary a month later. MY BOYFRIEND IS DATING A TODDLER.


See I told you I'm a toddler. HAHAHA.


The toddler's OOTD from behind. Typing "from behind" made me think of this yaoi manga I'm currently reading. Hahahahahah. I'm not loving it. Also I am a toddler so I shouldn't know about this stuff.


Obligatory selca.


The PH Inquirer's mascot, Guyito. He's a carabao but he looks more like a bull in the drawings.


We ate inside this restaurant. I forgot the name, sorry! Poco something. Too lazy to Google eh. They specialize in German sausages and cheeses.


Citrus drink.


A painfully overexposed picture of me. I'm actually loving the pair of yellow contacts I mistakenly bought a week before as it turns out. They look greenish. I wanted to get something brown. It said "coffee" in the catalog but they're too... yellowy to be called coffee! I'm getting addicted to colored contact lenses now because they look good on me and I don't have to wear glasses! I don't like the style I usually see in the local optical shops so if you guys know where I can buy prescription contact lenses anywhere online, give me a suggestion. Okay?

I thought this was going to be a cheesy post. Stupid typo, if you can consider it that. I am more absent-minded than I thought I was. I am a toddler.

2 comments:

  1. YOU HANG OUT WITH ME MORE WHY YOU NO WRITE ABOUT ME TEN TWENTY TIMES NUUUUUUU CREY CREY CREY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I always laugh at the things you write!!!

    my "first" bday HAHAHA. And omg I didn't know you have the same bagpack as me?! :D we're such rilakkuma fanatics :3

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤