Rainy Martini

March 04, 2013

The Martini Pose (or the ultimate camwhoring blogpost)

I don't know why, but somehow, my online friends started noticing the way I take photos of myself. "Notice" as in really notice. Maybe it annoys them?

I cover half of my face with either my hair or whatever I have in hand. And then I smize. Heehee.


When I post photos on Instagram or wherever, they'd comment "dat hair," or "dat hand," or even "GET YOUR FREAKING HAIR OFF".

It wasn't long before they started calling it the Martini pose. Meh.


I can't remember the origin, but the spark was lit on this day, when I realized that the lower half of my face wasn't doing anything to improve my appearance. Also, I realized that I love my eyes. Ha ha. And my hair.

Me attempting to turn Nel's hair into a mustache.



This one, taken on the day I saw Choi Siwon in the flesh. Ha! Oooh I still have my orange pinkie ring back then.



Even my family did it.


I love love love this candid photo of me taking a photo of myself, taken by my fatso.




My real-life and online friends also did the pose AND sent the photos to me. Hahaha! A Rainy Martini tribute? D'aww you guys you know you love me. LOOOOL.







So there you have it. Now bye.

7 comments:

  1. ah, my eyes are so sexay. i love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping by here!
    omg what beautiful photos you take! and you're so pretty! :D

    ♥ http://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/3/13

    "I realized that the lower half of my face wasn't doing anything to improve my appearance."

    Hmm... Rainy, insecure much??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon eh? your point being? :P you know you love me

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops I forgot to put a line break after the smiley. /smacks self

    RAINY, OH RAINY, PLEASE DELETE THESE TWO COMMENTS ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IRINA - HAHAH WTF NO WAY. NO WAY THE COMMENTS SHALL STAY

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤