Some photos I took last May with my kid cousins while walking around the village.
I can't get to my own head. Can you imagine!? I need more time to think and write. I've been doodling, too. Ugly ones, see.
Maybe some CocoRosie songs will help.




Ahh that first photos is lovely! Coincidentally I tried to take one in a similar angle of my aunt and uncle, but it did not come out well at all.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos.. Those kids are so cute!
ReplyDeletePlaying with the shadows.. Classic . I like it!
Is that cookie homemade? It looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute heart. Playing with shadows is always much more fun when you're not alone.
love the way you take your photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!
ReplyDelete@Lisa yes it is :)
Could you make a tutorial on how you edit your pics on this post! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI've been a fan and I absolutely love your photos, your shots, your posts and your photoshopped collages. xx
@Anon that's a good idea actually! Maybe one of these days I will ♥ and thank you too.
ReplyDeleteYou take really lovely pictures, Rainy!
ReplyDelete