Not enough time.
I don't know why I called these posts "jeeb jeeb". It's probably what I was hearing in my head at the time. Think: Roadrunner. But it goes "beep beep".
Oh well.
FINE. A photo of me and my best friend, Janelle. That's me, face half-hidden. Heehee.
Then I went to sleepover at Janine and Janelle's mother's house! By the time we made our exit, it was already 10 and I had no intention of going back to my annoying house lol. (Caedwyn is an exception, I missed him while I was away!)
I Skype-ed with Izzie while eating.
This is a crinkle. Just so you know.
The poor bird couldn't fly. I hope they already set it free. I love birds by the way.
I went home after taking some final photos.
Sorry for spamming, this is my way of making up to you. I still can't go online much. Busy, busy. Problems at home, problems with mostly anything.
Have a good night everyone.
omg you so prettyyyy! plus i LOVELOVELOVE YOUR THE SCRIPT WRISTBAND THING
ReplyDeleteThose marshmallows looks so cute wan ;o
ReplyDeleteIsn't it "meep meep"?
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great; I can just imagine you walking around everywhere with a camera dangling off your neck, livin' the creative dream life.
ReplyDeleteHope these problems fade out !
I almost died looking at your face. *dies*
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh I love your cursor! So cute :D
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!
ReplyDelete@shawn o0o
@richard thanks. I don't think anyone really notices it lol.
@jess T___T I wish! maybe one of these days I'll get to have my own cam.
Wow, such delicious snacks and food! ^_^
ReplyDelete