There are photobooths of course. I'm with the same folks! Marion, Kate, Denese, Nel, and Carle. I should've posted this weeks ago but the photos laid forgotten in my folder. And there I was trying to think of what to post. Sheesh. I am not myself.
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY TO MAKE THIS POST LONGER. Shit lah shit.
Just... scroll!




This post sucks in the writing department I know I know.
This post sucks in the writing department I know I know.
Your nail polish was hot pink.
ReplyDeleteof all the things you could've noticed, WHY MY NAILS!?
ReplyDeletewow.. belated happy birthday to your friend, Danna :)
ReplyDeletecute photos sis.. nakakamiss na tuloy yung photobooth moments ko dati with my friends. hehehehe.. :)
wow.. belated happy birthday to your friend, Danna :)
ReplyDeletecute photos sis.. nakakamiss na tuloy yung photobooth moments ko dati with my friends. hehehehe.. :)
Happy belated birthday to your friend. :) Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd I've never had a big birthday party. My 18th birthday was relatively quiet, celebrated in...school haha. I'll make sure I have a bigger 19th birthday party!
Marion looks weird as always.
ReplyDelete(And if you're reading this, Marion, JK 8D)
OMG YOUR WEIRD TRANSPARENT-Y HAT +1
omg. I suddenly remember my 18th! :)gaah! I feel old too. :) I had huge celebration too! And that was the first time I got drunk. haha. :P Looks like you had fun! :)good luvk with your 19th. :)
ReplyDeleteidk loh. oh look you wore a witch hat!
ReplyDelete@Izzie lol of course he does. gay man lahhh
ReplyDeleteyou're just the gayest. lol.
ReplyDelete@Riri yeah righhh'
ReplyDeleteXiaoyan, you know you are (spoken in Aussie accent)
ReplyDelete