Where were you at, at your second photo?
Those are really cool photos! :) BTW, whoever sent you that message, wala lang silang magawa. :P
wow your photos are really nice *O* ~ I hope I was as good as you ;; and whoever said that to you, they have a serious problem.
Nice set :D
Wow, you got nice and pretty pictures. Those people who blamed you, they're just jealous babe.. :)
thank you guya!! :')
You do deserve a new DSLR.And, thank you GUYA? LMFAO.
BLAH BLAH SHUT UP SHAWN =))
wow.. nice shots! love it<3
- You are free to speak- Comments will be returned- Respect my opinions, too- I love you ❤
Where were you at, at your second photo?
ReplyDeleteThose are really cool photos! :) BTW, whoever sent you that message, wala lang silang magawa. :P
ReplyDeletewow your photos are really nice *O* ~ I hope I was as good as you ;;
ReplyDeleteand whoever said that to you, they have a serious problem.
Nice set :D
ReplyDeleteWow, you got nice and pretty pictures. Those people who blamed you, they're just jealous babe.. :)
ReplyDeletethank you guya!! :')
ReplyDeleteYou do deserve a new DSLR.
ReplyDeleteAnd, thank you GUYA? LMFAO.
BLAH BLAH SHUT UP SHAWN =))
ReplyDeletewow.. nice shots! love it<3
ReplyDelete