(I just created an ask.fm account. Ask away!)
Some photos that you might or might not have seen before... I don't know.
Approximately four years old.
My first photoblog was called "tyrotoxicism", I don't know why but I kind of fancied that word. Next, I realized that "love and berry" sounded cooler so screw "tyro". Then... I don't know.
Also, I realized that I haven't been updating my shop and Blogskins account lately. Forget about the latter, the community is pretty dead anyway. But my shop... eh.
I'm thinking about moving to a new domain, too.
And some people are bugging me about the giveaway. Just give me more time, okay? And why bother bugging me, I mean, it's not like you're gonna win for sure. I mean, the winner(s) will obviously be picked at random. So why bother.
What I'm saying is, give me more time.







giveaway item would be Mandarin oranges. honestly just go buy on your own lololol wtf.
ReplyDeletenice photos!
ReplyDeleteTyrotoxicism! I remember that! Haha :P
ReplyDelete