Let these lights take you someplace no one but you had ever wandered in: your imagination. You can refuse to. But these lights, these streaks of screaming colors will surely find a way under your eyes (literally) to reach and taste the air at the back of your mind.
Nothing but a cluster of... well, colors.





I've always liked this sort of photo. Number three and five for me.
ReplyDeleteLove these shots!
ReplyDeleteHi Rainy, sorry I'm being so inactive (/ω\)
ReplyDeleteI shalt post more in future.
I really like these kind of photos <3
Number 3 and 5 are the most unique (^▽^)
@Cynthia oh bb. You're not the only one who's inactive here ;) I am, too. Well, kinda. I only go online for about 30 minutes.
ReplyDeleteWhen I want to go online something always seems to interrupt me ╥﹏╥
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog!
I love it!
I made a blog a couple of months ago!
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it! ^_^
Thank you!
http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/