x x x x
This is uh, me playing a Grand Valse Brillante, op 18 (in E flat major) by Chopin for about a minute. Just ignore Lara's giggles.
I know I played it in Presto (or in a fast tempo). And if you're going to lecture that it isn't the right way to play, save it. We were just having fun and I had no intention to desecrate the legendary piece.
Excuses for the poor quality: the recording device (my phone lol) was on top of the grand, Lara was seated next to me. Ohhh why am I telling you this anyway?
Coco is so cute! I love her, she's my third love next to Abbey Lee Kershaw and Kiko Mizuhara!
ReplyDeleteI had a student teacher who looked like her last year and it was so cool!
I love the graphic, babe.
ReplyDelete@Claudia I like them both too! Especially Kiko. Ooooh we have something in common <3
ReplyDelete@Riri WHAT IS THAT YOU. WHERE IS THE SARCASTIC IRINA I HAVE KNOWN FOR 6 YEARS?
Hey, you play the piano so well! T'was fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice piece of art. :) I don't really know Coco Rocha, sorry! Had to search her in Google. Lmao. :)
ReplyDelete@Michael lol thanks.
ReplyDelete@Grysh hahaha it's ok! so what did Google say about her? she's an amazing woman I swear ;__;
Oh wow, never seen this before. You're really good!
ReplyDeleteaww another pretty art you did (:
ReplyDeleteyou are so creative!