The view would be instantly obscured by leaves and clouds and life-threatening amount of dust hovering mid-air. Not to mention the cruel rays of the bright, legendary ball. Then beyond what seemed like everything, there, stretched like a lover's arm waiting for an embrace, goes the sky. My sky. My never-ending breadth of blue. Albeit, I've never been a color-blue person. I dislike the color so much the only blue clothing I've got is my track uniform. I used to be a varsity athlete during my junior year, and although our team is called the Golden Phoenix, that didn't stop our coach from picking the color in question.
November 20, 2011
quand je lève les yeux...
When I look up, I don't see the sky immediately...

The view would be instantly obscured by leaves and clouds and life-threatening amount of dust hovering mid-air. Not to mention the cruel rays of the bright, legendary ball. Then beyond what seemed like everything, there, stretched like a lover's arm waiting for an embrace, goes the sky. My sky. My never-ending breadth of blue. Albeit, I've never been a color-blue person. I dislike the color so much the only blue clothing I've got is my track uniform. I used to be a varsity athlete during my junior year, and although our team is called the Golden Phoenix, that didn't stop our coach from picking the color in question.
The view would be instantly obscured by leaves and clouds and life-threatening amount of dust hovering mid-air. Not to mention the cruel rays of the bright, legendary ball. Then beyond what seemed like everything, there, stretched like a lover's arm waiting for an embrace, goes the sky. My sky. My never-ending breadth of blue. Albeit, I've never been a color-blue person. I dislike the color so much the only blue clothing I've got is my track uniform. I used to be a varsity athlete during my junior year, and although our team is called the Golden Phoenix, that didn't stop our coach from picking the color in question.
Labels:
La Photographie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY that photo was taken using NIKON!
ReplyDeleteSo what lol. Just because I'm a Canonian doesn't mean I can't use Nikon. There are no restrictions, as far as I know.
ReplyDeleteIt. Was. Not. Me.
ReplyDeleteShawn I don't believe you. :P
ReplyDeletetwasn't me too ok?
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't me either.
ReplyDeleteWTF
ReplyDelete╰UUUUUU╯
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything blue either. The only thing I own in blue is the shirt use when i have nothing to wear to bed. lol
ReplyDeleteEven my sport-house is red. I don't know why of all the school i've been to, I'm only chosen in for the red house team.
Lovely picture. And I hate the color blue as well. It used to be my number one favorite color when I was in elementary, then I got sick of it, now I despised it so much I hate putting anything with the color blue on myself.
ReplyDeleteTake care! :)
I used to like blue when I was so much younger. I've gotten tired of it though, and started liking pink instead. Haha!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are really expressive :)
I love that color! Baby blue is my favorite heehee. Nice photo and I love how you put your caption to match it :)
ReplyDelete