It's warm, and unlike sunrise, it whistles cooler wind. The latter would rather bring on the heat instead. I live in a tropical archipelago, and like my friend Izzie said, "If it's not sunny, it's raining". True, true. Rare are the days when the clouds clump together, shielding us against the sun's innocent-but-vicious rays. Even rarer are the moments when there's just cool breeze without the presence of raindrops. I love soft drizzles, and I fall even deeper for them when I'm inside; protected from the elements.
People who love quoting "There are people who see a glass half-full, and some, half-empty." And they'll probably deem me as the pessimistic one because of my love for sunsets and endings. I'm not a fan of beginnings to be honest, and before I finish this post I want to let you know that I'm neither of the two seers. I'm someone who would rather hurl the damn glass on the wall, shattering it to pieces. I'm not hostile, but sometimes I wait for no more fuss and revel in silence. Sometimes I want to stop thinking, and seeing the sun set stops my train of thought.
I'm always on edge and it actually pushes me off the cliff of my patience, letting me fall dumbly on the space below. I'm tired of people who urge me to think positive. It's just not me okay?
You're such a pessimist.
ReplyDeleteARGHH WO HEN NI!
ReplyDeletei haven't seen a sunset like that :D it's lovely.
ReplyDeletei'm not a morning person. so i also prefer sunsets over sunrise.
Xiaoyan, I'm determined to troll you in this comment area. I am. :P
ReplyDeleteI've gathered some army. They'll be here soon!
Shalla Winchelle Yu
ReplyDeleteSiwon is fat and gay. So is Onew.
ReplyDeleteShawn you hundan shut up liao le! You're flooding this box! =))
ReplyDeleteGay
ReplyDeleteI love the sunset too. But I adore sunrise more because it represents life and being alive. It draws positive thoughts to me. Of course, sunset is also beautiful and romantic. I also like how it paints the sky with its beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment in my blog, btw.
Oh this is fun. Battle between an ex-couple. Who would win the breakup fight? Xiaoyan vs Shawn
ReplyDelete@Michael you're welcome. and thank you for your comment too. :>
ReplyDelete@Irina AS;LDJASLKDJASKLDJ I HATE YOU TOO SOBS
Shawn you don't have the right to troll her I just realized lolololol XIAOYAN IS MY BABY! GO AWAY DIE!
ReplyDeleteoh this is fun sia. what have i missed?
ReplyDeleteI'm refreshing this page every 10 seconds!
ReplyDeleteXinyi darling, we've just started. Now, pick sides, Shawn or Xiaoyan.
CAN YOU AT LEAST LET THIS BOX BREATHE?
ReplyDelete@Irina i like troll xiaoyan too lah.
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU
WTF Y R UR FRIENDS SO WIRD IDE
ReplyDelete@Riri @Xinyi
ReplyDeleteGirls, come on. Xiaoyan is old now!
SHALLA WINCHELLE YU
Xinyi baby you're awesome but I decided to defend her instead against Shawn Lui Evil Gay
ReplyDeleteGotta go I've class but I swear upon my mother's favorite Prada coat I will be back.
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU
@Shawn agree!! XIAOYAN OLD OLD LAH. SHE SEE NO CAN HAHA FUNNY ONE SIA
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU
But Shawn you motherfucker. You started this, why are you leaving so early? You're such an ass.
ReplyDeleteshalla winchelle yu
this get boring without damn Shawn. :/
ReplyDeleteTrue. It's so cold here in Seoul, Xinyi.
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU ENVY ME I'M IN SEOUL
You know you love me.
ReplyDeleteYOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU
What the aactual fuck!?
ReplyDeleteIRINA your'e supposed to defend me! whose side are you really on? sobs
SHALLA WINCHELLE YU
Fuck you everybody.
ReplyDeleteshalla winchelle yu
You crave for my voice every hour of the cruel day you're being to spend without my alluring presence.
ReplyDeleteYUCK SHAWN YUCK /LE PUKES
ReplyDeleteyou think you move on issit? laugh die sia omg
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE YU
Rainy Martini can kiss my ass. I'm Polly Polini now.
ReplyDeletewinchelle yu
Ehem, BUT SHAWN POLLY IS A GIRL'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I love both sunset and sunrise. but i only love sunrise until 8am. then i can't stand the heat and the radiation.
ReplyDeletebut sunset never fail to make me melancholic.
It's like i'm waiting for something/someone in my life but it never appears..
If you know what I mean..
Shawn, I mean, Polly, may I borrow your male sex doll? I assume you have one.
ReplyDeletesha win yu
yuck ew yuck ew shawn always knew you're gay lor. admit leh
ReplyDelete@Tqa
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, it's just that it happens to me during the day. T^T and the sunset is a sure sign that I should call it a day and get some rest....
Xiaoyan you're so emo!
ReplyDeleteshalla winchelle
SHAWN HAS DISAPPEARED PRIOR TO POLLY POLITELY.
Oh god I miss you everybody. Let's all fly to Singapore and meet up for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteFUTURE COMMENT POSTERS:
ReplyDeletePLEASE NEVER MIND THE CONVERSATION THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE ABOVE. THANK YOU.
-MANAGEMENT
xiaoyan you so aunty one lor. i swear want to do this in the future! post again tmrw k lah?
ReplyDeleteSHALLA WINCHELLE JAYME YU said Siwon is gay. LALALALLALALA~
ReplyDelete@Fatty You were a few hours late. :/
ReplyDeleteYet another post consisting of great photos. Well, I do like the sunset. I don't know. It brings this serene calmness in me. Haha. Though, I really don't see it because I go home around 6 and I'm asleep at the car by then. :-) Well, there's nothing wrong about being pessimistic. As long as you don't harm others and you're being yourself. If they don't understand you, then it just means they don't. Lol. Such nonsense I'm saying. XD
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day and take care! :)
Wow! I also love taking pictures of sunset :D
ReplyDeleteHello! Commenting from my phone. Wow i bet you're a great journalist! I read your poem and it touched me. Keep up the good work! You're indeed great with your words. Haha. I am a pesimist actually, I don't know why, but I guess I learned to live my life with my hands up as my guard. I am actually afraid to get hurt that's why I see things in life negatively. Take care! :)
ReplyDelete