Obscure angles, no? I worked on it.
/edit/
I so want to get a domain. ".blogspot.com" sure is a handful.
I'm practicing Liszt. Listen to RĂªve d'amour here. The piece I'm currently working on. Just a few recalling here and there, I'd get back to my old err... touch.
Oh yeah, sorry I'm not really in the mood to blog right now.
Liebestraum *pervy smile* !
ReplyDeleteThe first time I got my cam, I went out to the nearest restaurant. Can't find any coffee shop and I was really hungry. LOL.
:D :D :D :D
I know that Guess body bag!
ReplyDelete@Shawn, of course you do.
ReplyDelete@Izzie YEAHHHH ♥ THAT.
I love the layout of your blog, amazing.
ReplyDeletecanon is really cool lalo na kung maganda talaga ang level. wow. i remember the first time na nagka camera ako... digital... super picture ako everywhere.
ReplyDelete@aian yup. even better, kung marunong ka mag-set and you have a good eye for angles :3
ReplyDelete