asdfghjkl;
@Micah adasd;lk? LOL.
i featured you, but you don't have to feature mr cauz i just started blogging and don't noe how to make a banner :P
Nice banner xD
I would really love to swap ads, can you email me a 200x150??
I really like your blog so I put your button on my blog but you don't have to do it back because I don't have 180 followers yet.You can see it here :)http://kamiarmy.blogspot.co.nz/
Hello :)I put your banner on my blog.Would you like to do an exchange banner with me,please?btw,my blog is here : http://bunnyear.blogspot.com/
I put your banner :)
exchange banner? :) www.cupcakesandtea.net
can we exchange banners? ^^http://kaoririndayo.blogspot.comyoroshiku!
Banner swap?http://thirstylullaby.blogspot.comThank you!
- You are free to speak- Comments will be returned- Respect my opinions, too- I love you ❤
asdfghjkl;
ReplyDelete@Micah adasd;lk? LOL.
ReplyDeletei featured you, but you don't have to feature mr cauz i just started blogging and don't noe how to make a banner :P
ReplyDeleteNice banner xD
ReplyDeleteI would really love to swap ads, can you email me a 200x150??
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog so I put your button on my blog but you don't have to do it back because I don't have 180 followers yet.
ReplyDeleteYou can see it here :)
http://kamiarmy.blogspot.co.nz/
Hello :)
ReplyDeleteI put your banner on my blog.
Would you like to do an exchange banner with me,please?
btw,my blog is here : http://bunnyear.blogspot.com/
I put your banner :)
ReplyDeleteexchange banner? :) www.cupcakesandtea.net
ReplyDeletecan we exchange banners? ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://kaoririndayo.blogspot.com
yoroshiku!
Banner swap?
ReplyDeletehttp://thirstylullaby.blogspot.com
Thank you!