Rainy Martini

May 29, 2014

Rainy drives to Zambales II


Nighttime. My workmates and I are people of the night, and I have always loved swimming at night. I feel like myself, bathing in both seawater and moonlight at the same time. No better way to charge your spirit.

Aaand you won't get sunburned. But make sure you're not drunk lol or else you might be found sometime in the morning, floating facedown on the water with one of your eyes missing because some hungry fish swam by and decided that hey, what yummy numnum. And it might come back for more.

By the way, you can read the first part by clickity clicking here. Or if you're not lazy you can just scroll down wtf.


It was really funny. I mean that night was. One of the people I was with did something in the waters and it was so fucking gross. No he/she didn't pee. WORSE. I couldn't freaking believe it omg it's so funny and gross at the same time and to think that I bathed in those waters under the guidance of the moonlight. THE MOONLIGHT DIDN'T GUIDE ME AT ALL. And I thought it loved me and my spirit. No it didn't. Or maybe it did, maybe it does. "You're swimming in the water," the moonlight might have told me. "Somebody crapped in the water. The crap is mixing in with the water. You're swimming in water filled with crap. You're swimming in crap. Your life is crap. Crappy crappy crap."

My greatest fear is of me being poked in the shoulder while swimming. Being poked by A PIECE OF CRAP.

Anyway, enough with my crazies. We buried our drunk and sleepy boss in the sand. It was harder than I thought.


Funny thing was, we were all laughing and it was as if we were in a hurry for something. I don't know. I was laughing the whole time and it wasn't easy.


But the girls did it. We did it.


Cocoon. Or sandy sarcophagus if you will. Of course I got tired and since I wanted to hog the bathroom first, I ran back to our room. The others did too. Haha.


This is Pickle! He's so cute isn't he omg omg I miss him!! I slept beside him heehee sho cute.


Not sure if this was taken during the sunset or sunrise but whatever.


Okay maybe that photo was taken the afternoon before, because the sky was pink and going back to my last post made me realize that. Crap.


Yawn Pickle yawn. It's not his real name ok.


Lovely, isn't it? I just realized yesterday that I should've taken fuck loads of sea photos. Who knows when it might happen again. Like it took me more than three years to get to the beach before this trip.


Mr. Crabs with a C. Because he's a sir.


Well to be honest with you, we found that crab dead. I just flipped it upside down to make it look alive. And this is one of its home I think. I actually tried poking the whole and nothing came out. Tried seawater and nada. Then for some reason and this is embarrassing, I spat at it like a 7-year-old and out came a tiny crab. We call it talangka. And no I didn't catch it. I just wanted to take a photo but it ran to the nearest (shit)hole. Bummer.


Those stray dogs came from nowhere! I think they were from the deeper parts and it was awesome and cute. They rolled on the sand after and proceeded playing with their friends.


Nasty sun insisting to rise.


And rise, it did.


Souvenir-buying.


Megaman slash Pickle.


Then we decided to walk. It was a long walk and we ended up at the edge of the errrr, it wasn't an island. Hahaha. But yeah. We were at the edge, where the freshwater met with the sea.


It wasn't a pretty place though.


Someone's boat. Too bad I didn't get to sit on it. What. I just want to. Hahaha.


So, we're almost done. I have a part three coming up. And my next series of posts will have prettier pictures than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤