Rainy Martini

June 04, 2013

this is to...

Well I'm still here. You might have forgotten about me already. Nuuu. So yeah. Here's me.


I'm still busy with work as usual. Of course you're curious about my job. Well. It's pretty difficult if you ask me. Metrics. Numbers. You always have to keep up with your numbers. Pretty much like maintaining your grades. But I want 100%. Always. Well, every job is a numbers game so... ugh. So much for trying to escape math. Anyway I've been doing so well. Hee. Numbers-wise.

One day I will blog full-force about what I do. About the tough training and the daily pressure I go through. Well, maybe one day when I'm finally out. I am quite fond of my current boss (unlike my previous one who was so BLAAAAH I don't wanna talk about it) and my workmates. So basically, the first job I had was easy-peasy because I do office and designing work fast but I hated my officemates. Kind of. I mean, oh god. I shouldn't have used "hated". They're fine. It's just that my boss and his subordinate were.... blah I don't wanna talk about it. Hahahaha. Right now I love the people I work with. But the work itself is tough. Crap.



Kuma said "ME WANT APPEAR. BLOG. BLOOOOOOOG." He's uncontrollable. Now if you're quite into him you'll see more Kuma posts in the future. If I have the time to post. Otherwise I'll just let him know what my Blogger credentials are and I'll justl let him post. God knows what he'll be up to but me. Better than a dead blog.


I have so many plans for this blog but I apparently can't do anything about them (giveaway, new colors) because uggh. No time. So maybe I should do it one step at a time. Like maybe a post this week, a new color next. Or whatever. I don't know.


So yeah. This is to remind you that I'm still here.

3 comments:

  1. KUMA4/6/13

    ONE DAY ME HACK YOUR BLOG ME POST ME ME ME

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤