Rainy Martini

May 15, 2013

The Kuma Chronicles pt. 1



HI. I'M BACK. I'M BACK. KUMA THE GROWN BABY BEAR IS BACK. I BACK!! YOU MISS ME? BABE MISS ME. WHERE IS BABE? BAAAAAAAAAABE??? BAAAABE!!! (Note from Rainy Martini: he meant me, apparently. For some reason he started calling me BAAABE the moment I bought him).

I WATCH TV. LOOK PINGU. PINGUUU. I WANT EAT. EAAAAAAAAAAAT!!


BEER. AH BEER. GROWN BABY BEAR DRINK BEAR. RIGHT BABE? (Note from Rainy Martini: he wasn't even drinking anything...)


POLITICS. HATE POLITICS. ME NO WATCH. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....


OH WAIT. BABE FAVORITE. WAKE UP BABY BEAR. TYRA. GET BABE. BAAABE TYRA HERE!!! TYRAAAAA. BABE PRETTIER THAN TYRA. YES? NO? NUUU. TYRA SEXEH BUT BABE SEXIER. HEEHEEHEE. (Note from Rainy Martini: of course I didn't write that caption)


YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME BUT I LOVE BAAAABE MORE. YES. ME LOVE BABE. NICKSY IS FAT.


Guess who's blogging again? I'm really sorry. We really cannot control that grown baby bear!

Of course there's a part two. And another video! Heehee.

7 comments:

  1. Oh shucks this is so hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment says otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa15/5/13

    PART 2! PART 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha okay this is funny. I don't really get why this post was here but nevertheless it's entertaining. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stuff toy looks so cute! Can I own him? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! KUMA is so cute :D

    -- linked you btw. I can't see your ask fm box here..:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO TRISH ME NO STUFF YOU! ME GROWN BEAR! NO YOU CAN NO OWN ME! BABE OWN ME! ME LOVE BABE! BABE LOVE ME! WE LOVE EACH OTHER! YOU NO TEAR ME BABE APART! NO NO NO NOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤