Rainy Martini

January 13, 2013

Where are you Rainy

These photos were taken some four years ago. Or less.

Now, I want you to think of them as the speakers while reading the rest of this post... starting... now: Just think that I'm uhh.... them. Heehee. Just uh... imagine the books flapping in motion. Like a real mouth or something. Now, go.

The whole week literally dragged me. I was dragged by something invisible; my head hurt, my body ached. I made two hugeass decisions that will hugeassly affect my future. I shifted from one career to another, although I'm pretty much idle at home... until next week. Next week! What am I to do for the rest of the days then? You see, I've been running around fixing paperworks. Time pressure.

Also, I just wasted money yesterday. Stupid "medical consultation". So much for being... fomal.

I wasted money that could be used to buy a new novel, a new pair of slippers, a box of chocolates or a new top!


I've been in front of the computer all day. Well, not really. I mean half of it was spent playing Harvest Moon. I was lying down, occasionally texting and munching on some snacks. Admittedly, I haven't even showered yet! And I'm hungry. So much for being productive.


Halfway through the post... I'm getting lazy. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. It's 6 PM. I've been listening to Asian music, too.

Now I want to run outside... maybe take my dog with me. Ok, not a good idea because he'd just whine and run back inside.


As dry as my emotions seem to sound like, I'm pretty much stuffed with... with... hmm, that one thing we all vie for. Enough reason to smile and cry at the same time.

Also, I might change my URL and use this current one as my shop's default one.


OK THIS IS LAME AND PATHETIC. BUT WHO CARES. CARE BEARS. Ohoho. Care bears. I like the Grumpy one. Same with the seven dwarfs. I like the grumpy one best. His name is Grumpy, right?

I feel grumpy. I didn't run some errands today because the weather dusted some sleep powder onto me. I feel sleepy but I don't want to nap.

Now, I may or may not have a sense of humor.

10 comments:

  1. Wah I never knew you were such a book person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/1/13

    oddly funny. what makes you tick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shawn SHUT UP PL0X

    @Anna wah. i thought you did! haha well there you go. i'm a legit bookworm tbh. lol.

    @Anon you mean who makes me tick, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snatch SK's over*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bone Garden looks so tempting to read!
    I love books. Throw me one here.. Lol!
    Such a pretty picturessssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous15/1/13

    I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR GIVEAWAY SINCE FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want Buy Property But No Money
    http://www.lonelyreload.com/2013/01/i-want-buy-property-but-no-money.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. TURKEY!!! KEEP ON CHASING RAINY, YOU BLOODY TURKEY!!
    Can;t say no to eyebags.. Gotta love them. Muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait, I post my comments on the wrong post???
    What?? *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤