Rainy Martini

January 08, 2013

January Playlist


Here are the songs that I've been enjoying this past few weeks. These are the songs that give me the dreamiest images in my head. I associate numbers and sounds with colors. I'm not sure if my case is a legit synesthesia though. Sigh.

I'm pretty stressed, and all I want is to hear as much music as I can.

Today I'm resigning from my current work position because on Monday I will start my training as a... CSR. Well. I know, I know. I just wanna try myself out. So goodbye Makati. I learned quite a lot during my stay here. Like, how horrible your superiors can get, how scary MRT is in the morning, how the Ayala Triangle Gardens witnessed the actual new chapter of my life. Also, it is nice to know that some of my colleagues are both happy and sorry to see me leave. It's been fun here despite my vicious tweets.


Heehee.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/1/13

    YOU LISTEN TO THE XX! I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon yeah! haha! I only found out about them last month though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to Kiss The Rain by Yiruma, they are amazing!

    Stay positive sweetheart! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely... I have followed!

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤