Rainy Martini

January 23, 2013

I can't think of a title


Hello! I haven't been updating much lately, so I figured I owe you guys a photospam. This is a long overdue post. But then again, most of my photos took years before they get published here so bah.

These were taken last December.

I used to work in an office, I was the admin assistant and I also doubled as the graphic designer. So yeah, I designed stuff. And stuff I designed. It wasn't fulfilling, for some reason.

So yeah, I resigned.

So yeah, I kept saying so yeah.

Anyway, these were from our Tagaytay trip. Yeah, the zipline blah blah.

Before leaving Makati. My "designer" eyebags say hi. So do Miss Tina and Miss Lyzette... that's what I think anyway.


I acquired that tiny milk plushie about four years ago! It's practically the mascot of my life. And oooh, sweets.


Now this... is... a tweaked coconut shell. *bored smile*


I didn't even know I took this photo. You fishies, you wanna be here ah?


These two fowls were pretty foul. Ok this is a secret but... THEY CHASED ME. THEY CHASED ME FOR TWENTY-SEVEN SECONDS. OR MORE. I DON'T KNOW, THE THING IS..... THEY CHASED ME AND IT WAS THE SCARIEST THING EVER.

After taking this photo, the one on the left just took off and went after me.

Everyone was laughing. It was so damn scary I swear.

I never mentioned that to anyone before. Not until... well, now. Or a few seconds earlier. Go ahead, laugh at Rainy if you want to. Isn't that what you always do? Lol. Kidding.


Souvenir shop. Crazy prices if you ask me.


Yes!! This is my new header! This is my first time using an actual photo of me.


Not a pretty shot...


This bunny was pretty aggressive as well! You see, I bought the carrot for ten Pesos. It was on a stick, mind you. I was like, "come hereeee bunneeeeh and eat your geeeft" and it ran from the other side of the cage and pulled hard.

"Hiyeees, I can haz carrot." Damn it.


Some birdies...



...to which the ostrich said, "hmph!"


Ah, I decided to post this for the main purpose of disturbing you. No? You're not disturbed? Fine. I hate you ok.


Piggy!!


Deery!


And finally, a half-group shot. Yeap, I was the office baby.


So there you have it.

Yes, I was chased by a pair of flightless birds. I can't help but wonder what their intentions were, what were they thinking? And why the fuck did it have to be the two of them. Mind readers? Mind readers? I almost had an asthma attack. Kudos to the zookeeper who saved me. Hahahaha!

Yes, I can't get over that incident.

Yes.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/1/13

    I can't help but notice how different you sound now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jhoanne23/1/13

    sis! how did you edit those pics??? :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate when animals chase me in a scary way... ._. it's scarring.
    It looks like you had a really fun time though - ahh, I need to go out and see some animals. ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are lovely pictures from a great trip! Really enjoyed looking at them. Plus, I think your blogger design looks great, wish I could do something similar like this!
    Hope you have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. boom shakalaka~ boom shakalaka~~

    i'm a pony. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometime i also facing the same problem deciding a title~

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤