Rainy Martini

January 27, 2013

"Either way you're screwed, these's nothing you could do" - Dia

(I just created an ask.fm account. Ask away!)

Some photos that you might or might not have seen before... I don't know.








Approximately four years old.

My first photoblog was called "tyrotoxicism", I don't know why but I kind of fancied that word. Next, I realized that "love and berry" sounded cooler so screw "tyro". Then... I don't know.

Also, I realized that I haven't been updating my shop and Blogskins account lately. Forget about the latter, the community is pretty dead anyway. But my shop... eh.

I'm thinking about moving to a new domain, too.

And some people are bugging me about the giveaway. Just give me more time, okay? And why bother bugging me, I mean, it's not like you're gonna win for sure. I mean, the winner(s) will obviously be picked at random. So why bother.

What I'm saying is, give me more time.

3 comments:

  1. giveaway item would be Mandarin oranges. honestly just go buy on your own lololol wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/2/13

    nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyrotoxicism! I remember that! Haha :P

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤