Rainy Martini

December 10, 2012

The day Rainy drooled

Literally. I literally drooled on something last December 5. I should be embarrassed, but I'm not. I met up with... with Niko again so we could grab some breakfast before work. He had a Nikon DSLR with him because of some work thingy of his (consisted of smelling spaghetti sauce for a few hours).

We agreed to meet at around 7 or 7:30.

I'm more of a Canon DSLR person. It shocks me to handle a Nikon because I find the settings and everything else a bit baffling. Like, when I wanted to adjust the exposure at a moment's notice, all I had to do with my old Canon was push a button and hold it while I roll the dial near the shutter button. With Nikon it was different, I had to dig deep inside the settings area. Or maybe I was just dumb I didn't realize it was just there staring at me. Or... idk. No intention of learning much about Nikon. And, some people might find this crazy but my editing style is more suited to Canon-produced photos. Upon seeing the histogram of one of the shots that day I was like "OMG GOOD LUCK TO MY PRESETS." So yeah.




A little stupid note exchange LOL.


My breakfast for that morning! I regret ordering a painfully thin piece of hash brown.


Hot chocolates. Now, about the drool.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT ANYMORE. I prepared these photos yesterday, and I wrote the first line this afternoon in the office. For some reason, I don't feel like writing anything. Blah, blah.

I still don't wanna tell you. Hihihihi.


Fine.

I DROPPED A GLUB ON DROOL ON HIS CAMERA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I was, maybe I was laughing, then I had to breathe so I tried to suck some air and maybe I couldn't for some annoying reason. Then. It. Dropped. You can blame gravity, or, maybe the weight of my saliva (which, mind you, wasn't that much) or my stupid lips for not managing to catch it in a flash.

Blame anything, just don't blame me!

I tweeted about it, and reactions include...

"Wow, you're that camera-deprived huh?"
"Cameras arouse you?"
"HAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO STUPID I CAN'T EVEN"

Those are from my close friends.


I didn't edit this flower photo below because I couldn't be bothered.



Niko took this shot of me eating a bar of Mars.


I'm so sleepy. I just got home from work. Bye bye.

7 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING RAINY MARTINI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sup with the whatsapp spam earlier by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stepped on a dog poopy poop today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shawn yeah sure :P
    @Katelyn yes you did honey ♥ HAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left a mark, Rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13/12/12

    are you two dating or what

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a rainy post

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤