Rainy Martini

December 01, 2012

Food for the... Bods

Ah, it's December already, isn't it? ISN'T IT? I won't comment on how the time seems to crawl faster nowadays. Apparently, the days swish by quicker once the -ber months attack. I had just realized that I've had two outings this week! Both happened after my office hours, inside the same (annoying) long mall, and both were quite unexpected.

I'm listening to this song called 10 Mile Stereo by Beach House.

Let's start with Outing number 2 first: with Niko again. Blah blah, he's getting a bit blasé already isn't he? We met after work. Actually, I wasn't supposed to be working yesterday since it was a holiday, but errr the holiday errrr was moved and I ended up getting a free Saturday instead. He treated me some gelato. I felt a bit shy because it makes me feel a bit awkward... I mean, a treat from someone. Uhm, right. Haha! I used to be the one who treat people gelato and it was the first time someone bought me a scoop. Thank you Nicksy, I now officially owe you a song.





Some fries there.

Outing number 1: with... ok if you're tired of Niko, you'll be even more bored with... JANINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That one was unexpected, too! We were planning to meet somewhere in Greenbelt after work, but things kinda changed and she ended up in SM Megamall. I felt a bit down when she texted me that she won't be in Makati anymore. But a few hours later she surprised me by asking me to watch the premiere of the Rise of the Guardians! Apparently she and her friend Johanne had one extra premiere ticket left. It was a nice premiere because... yes, FREE FOOD.



I think I had two tubs of popcorn, two huge cups of softdrinks and two sticks of ice cream. Not to mention the hotdog sandwich, free Snickers and gummy candies that they give away.

It's officially December now. Time to light up a bit, and learn to sing some carols in case you get lonely. And yeah, some Food for the Gods to give to someone.... that is, if you have that custom.

More lights now...



Jaded already? Light photos, food, foooooood.

I'm quite fed up myself. With what, you ask?

Secret.

11 comments:

  1. If anybody reading this has gotten bored of me, I will not treat them to gelato.

    I'm now worried for next Saturday. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just now as i posted comment via nuffnangx conversations ,
    i realized here was still also a normal commenting box .. gawd im dumb.
    well dumb with sweet tooth , not bad huh ? i guess my brain is frozen because of too much gelato and ice cream :'DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/12/12

    They say that funny people are always the saddest ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Niko mwahahahaha, no one said anything, it's just me and my implications :P

    @anwoo LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU'RE A SWEET TOOTH TOO? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE OMG. ME I LOVE EVERYTHING SWEET EXCEPT PLAIN SUGAR I GUESS.

    @Anon maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you said I'm the only one who implied things...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God I love gelato too =)) I got my first scoops when they had a buy 1 take 1 promo on their anniversary hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/12/12

    I'm confused now, I thought this Shawn who comments was your boyfriend? Why don't you go out with him? Do you have a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Niko I didn't say you were the ONLY one tho does. I said you imply too much.

    @Shawn NOW WHAT?

    @Caye omgggg I remember that promo too!

    @Anon2 LMFAO NO HAHAHAHA SHAWN ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND, AND HE LIVES IN THE U.S. LMAO. Aaand no I don't :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I absolutely got confused now. Yes, I imply too much, and yes, I thought you implied something after my initial comment. ("It's me and my implications.") I wasn't, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤