Rainy Martini

December 21, 2012

Endamdawerrrrrrr

The world is supposed to end today, according to some believers. I must admit that it scared the shit out of me when that info became popular about three years ago. My siblings even screamed "endamdawerrrr!" because they were too young to say "end of the world". The name stuck. Then things changed and I found myself having a hard time. Instead of fearing it I prayed for it to happen. Then, indifference.

Right now my happy meter is going up, up. It skyrocketed; and it took me by surprise.

So if the world is going to explode or crumble today I want to show you...

SELF-PORTRAITS OF ME BEFORE DOING MY MUCH-HATED LAUNDRY LAST SUMMER.



If the world ends today you are likely to see me in that position, lifeless, maybe bloody. Or burned. I want you to catch me wearing something fab though. Like a purple kimono or a Balenciaga dress. I could be mashed like your favorite potato. Hmm, there's also a possibility that you'd find my head somewhere in your garden. If your mother planted tulips you'd find me there. My head, I mean.

Lol.

Christmas in a few days!

11 comments:

  1. Fei po.

    Fat, super fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed with the end of the world stuff other people are saying. No one can really predict it. BTW, I also want to have a fab look just in case. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thank you for the post.
    It amused me - luckily we don't have tulips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rainy! Droppin ❤
    Happy Holidays!

    Apriil
    http://simprilcity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! you are so random! I like this post it made me smile! <3 Happy holidays from my family to yours! :)

    NEW POST: DAY ELEVEN TO FIFTEEN PHOTOS & UPDATES! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-day-eleven-to-fifteen.html

    -Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL :D even though i don't truly believe in this end of the world prediction, still it would scare me xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous22/12/12

    This blog deserves more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA this is such a cute post. I'm glad I don't like mashed potatoes nor did my mother plant any tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dropping by :D nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, the world didn't end, and I was thinkking of buying some tulips to plant too D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha thanks for the compliment. Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤