Rainy Martini

December 09, 2012

December the 2nd

I'm back! Although I never realized that I'd been absent for about a week! Until now, of course. Sorry guys!

Sadly, I have nothing to post but anecdotes, photos and even more photos of the outings I had with my friends. BUT WHO CARES RIGHT? Hehe.

My best friend (sometimes wife, sometimes husband) Janelle (I don't call her Janelle, it sounds so weird for me) celebrated her 19th birthday last December 2! We had a relatively small gathering. I now have a tough schedule, and since I only get to rest every Sunday, she wasn't sure whether I'd make it.

But I did. I love her that much okay? Shit this is so lezzie lmao. I'm so gonna throw up when she reads this. Oh wait, she's gonna what, like, throw up. Or something. Heehee.













I didn't say much, did I? Still not in the mood to blog.

Gonna make up for it by updating almost every day this week.

13 comments:

  1. Now I can invade again! Why no pretty Janelle face? ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ p r i s c i l l a ♥9/12/12

    You take good shots even without DSLR's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainy, I know you know that I'm really updated with your blog. And I can't help noticing that it's like you spend most of your free days in the mall... or eating... and it's nice I've been seeing your face for quite some time now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated my blurry shots but, mon belle amie, Idk why I always find your blurry shot beautiful.. -.-
    Tell your 'wfie' I said "happy Belated B'day!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. your selcas are so cute and nice blurry face

    happy birthday to your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! And I agree with the above, your shots like the food and food shelves are great even without a DSLR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! And I just want to say; blogging should never seem like a thing you "have" to do, but as something you want to do. It isn't (as far as I know) your job or anything

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rhea haha I know you are sweetie :* yeah, the mall... because we usually have nowhere else to go and I can easily access malls from my workplace. heehee.

    @prisiclla thank you!

    @karen omg you like my blurry face. thank you!

    @Tqa *giggles* BBY I THINK YOU'RE JUST BIASED TOWARDS ME. MEHEHEHE I MISS YOU!

    @Yelle it was fun... kinda. LOL! thank you!

    @Sootjeelina I knowww right. but i have some friends-readers who are regulars here. i feel like it's my job to, as one once put it, "entertain them with my evilness". also those buggers complain a lot, not that i mind 'cos i looooove them (OMG CYN ARE YOU READING THIS. MWAHAHA). plus, i get more and more help requests in my mail these days and i can't seem to answer them all at once. uhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sootjelina, you shouldn't impose your opinions about blogging on someone who thinks otherwise. Respect Rainy's views about blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/12/12

    To Shawn: do you have a crush on Rainy Martini or something?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anon WHATTTTTTTT EWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like your blurry photos :)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤