Rainy Martini

November 26, 2012

Another Fried French Fry

Helloooo! I just got home from work, my eyes are screaming in pain, so does my head... I think. Or not. Bah, I do feel a bit of throb though. Maybe it's because of my photography stint last night! I took an extra job yesterday (Sunday) from 4PM to 12AM. I got home at around 2, tried to sleep but I couldn't. Dozed off for a few minutes then boom boom boom went my fucking alarm. Office time.

I wish I could get some of the photos though... I was late again this morning, as usual.

There's this thing about me and tardiness. I'd always been the latecomer. Partly because I'm kind of errr... afraid of being the first to arrive. And the other... I'M SO DAMN SLOW. Like, I wake up and blank stare. Five... more... minutes, then woaah wtf my clock ran fast while I wasn't looking.

SO IT WAS THE CLOCK'S FAULT OK.

Then yeah late. I not can speak well. I issss hungry and tired ok.

Oh, have I mentioned that upon going home tonight, I was stalked by two teenagers who are trying to promote their religion? Hahahaha of course not (I just checked the first paragraphs of this post, and no, I don't check before posting hence the typos) (that's the raw Rainy essence). I got nervous when they approached me, 'cause they actually followed me! Panic, panic. I tried to text someone so the police would get a clue if I ever went missing. Which is impossible now that I'm here, safe, sleepy and blogging. They made me watch a 3-minute video about errr the Gods. Like, god the spirit and god the bride. It had something to do with the bible. "Is this about uhh... polytheism?" I asked, and I was rewarded with a crispy "No."

So crispy lah, tasted like chicken I think. Hoho.

Gods... not... polytheism... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME. Mentioning that I am more interested in Buddhism didn't help, too. So yeah, I got stuck, not knowing how to say "no". I always find it hard to say no to everyone.

Anyway, I think they're quite eloquent and kinda sweet, too. They even bothered flattering me which is nice hahahaha. Talk about ego-boosting. "last question, what's your job?" I feebly answered with, "uhm... graphic designing," "WOW SO AMAZING. AND YOU'RE ONLY 19!"

See? Lol.

Last Saturday after office, I met with Niko again. He's my disciple actually. Hahahahahahaha. Kidding.


Yeah I know my turtleneck looked dopey in the shot, but it actually made me look thinner and more refined. Sprinkle some of my ballerina posture then boom: semi-posh. Heehee. We had this funny incident, though. You see, Nikoko was shopping for gifts and I decided to help him with it. The hardest part was picking something for his father. But me being me, fiercely suggested that we buy a Perry Ellis gift set that my brother bought once because it has an awesome smell.

You can read his account here. Which, in his own words, was written in a staid approach. It's tame, and a bit serious... as opposed to my writing which is... I don't know.

How do you find my writing?

Where was I... oh there. I brought him to a Rustan's department store (more like, I made him bring us there lol 'cos I didn't know how to get there), perfume section. A few seconds after entering, we were approached by a "charismatic" salesman. "Charismatic" because, yes, his performance was very rehearsed and he looked confident.... but I didn't feel it.

Like, the way his voice sounded, no, not very convincing. He looked sincere although he wasn't. He thought he was being sincere. But... weird. Voice. Yeah, I think his voice gave it away. I felt repelled from the moment he made us wait while he took some samples. I thought, "Shit I don't like this." And I didn't. There was something odd about his presentation... the insincerity, his persistent attempts to delude us by pointing out that a celebrity uses that same Ferragamo perfume... voice.

So there, to cut things short, I told Niko "nooo" don't checkout. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT HE BOUGHT IT, I MEAN THE SALESMAN'S PRESENTATION. Or.. IDK, did you buy it Niko? Hahaha. I expected him to argue and make a face somehow, but he didn't. He was a freaking yes man. Disbelief clouded my face, I cannot stress that enough. Haha. Thank me for saving you, but then again, it was my idea.  Waaah I forgot to cut things short. So uh, to cut things short, we tried to escape, but we were swarmed by more salespeople. I'm not new to buying expensive perfumes because my mother is addicted to them, but I was never swarmed, not even close, before. My eyes landed to my mother's Burberry bag and it dawned on me.

Holy guacamole. I looked rich. Hahahaha.

Photos taken while walking from my office (hint hint, near GT Tower) to Greenbelt.



Of course there was another torture session, talks and a lot of laughs. I entered a Clipper store and...


TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!


Oh, oh, have I mentioned that we had a second dopey encounter with another salesperson? A woman, we were going to buy a Parker pen (my second Dad gift option) but she made us wait for so long wtf. We didn't buy anything from her, I was adamant that we go to another branch because helloooo, she didn't deserve more sales. So unaccommodating, inconsiderate and rude.

I was about to rant more but errrr the image below is distracting me. No more rants!





Fries again! We looove fries.

Uhh, I have to cut this post short. I'm so sleepy na kasi. So sorry guys!


Someone invaded my Instagram account. Heehee.

Good night. Good night. I want you go have nightmares tonight. Please?

Bye.

13 comments:

  1. I'm jelly. You've been meeting your new friend an awful lot these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shawn I WILL NOT SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU FOR CALLING ME C'S BITCH. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M BACK LADIES! SHAWN, STOP BULLYING MY BABY OR I'LL FUCKING FUCK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and she's back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27/11/12

    i wanna hang out with you sis! but am not chinese, and am not a good writer :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  7. HO MY GOD! IRINAAAAAA!! ♥♥♥♥

    @Anon oh my goodness. why are you thinking those things!? i'm not that kind of person, you know ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawn: She didn't really have a choice, haha. ;)

    Anonymous: I'm not even Chinese. You're not the first person to think I am, though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Niko: Meaning...?

    @Rainy, Irina: STOP. YOU SHOULD STOP INTERACTING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna join the queue of friends fighting for Rainy's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous27/11/12

    i think you only choose! because your best friend janelle is chinese and tumblr famous and all your friends are beautiful. but your nice unexpectedly! what's your real name sis?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Riri LMFAO YOU! SHUDDUP.
    @Shawn BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :P
    @Niko SHODDAP TOO.
    @Anon waaaaaaaaaaaaah, as i said, i'm not that kind of person. and i'm not famous ok hahahahahaha!! "nice unexpectedly"?? omggg

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤