Rainy Martini

October 08, 2012

Inspire Monday: Emily Soto

I'm going to start this segment called "Inspire Monday". Here you will find a thing or two about the people and things that inspire me. Photographers, artists, writers that I admire... beautiful things that are worth seeing... yeah.

In my opinion, it's best to start your working days with a dash of inspiration. I aim to help some aimless souls out there who have no idea what they're doing online.

Today's inspiration... Emily Soto.

Emily is a fashion photographer based in California. I discovered her works through her Deviantart account.

"Emily cites Tim Walker as an inspiration for her whimsical, dream-like images." Woooah. I lovelovelove staring at Walker's photographs, too.

Fall in love...






Above are some of the photographs that are available for all of us to see. Those are just a few of my favorites, by the way. Her dreamy works took my breath away at first sight. The photos literally shine!

I think "Glitter" is her middle name.

There you go. First inspiration in the series. Stay tuned every week because I've got a whole load of beautiful  things and talents to show you! I'm excited omg I feel like posting them ALL.

But no. We should wait. We should wait.

'Til then!

DISCLAIMER: photos featured in this post all belong to Emily Soto and I do not claim ownership.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/10/12

    wah! are you gonna blog about fashion in the future? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header again... either tacos or panties. Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon nope! why?

    @Shawn PANTIES OF COURSE. LMFAO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/10/12

    i'm afraid you're going to turn your posts into plain words you know? i like how you write because it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a perv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your latest post! Good idea for inspiring people!
    Haha might steal your idea :P
    Look forward to the next inspire monday post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! those works are so nice. very dreamy and vintage! :3 cool!

    xoxo. http://www.ostarey.info/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for adding freebies in your shop! <3 i made use of your floral song, its lovely! <3

    but i can't use that parachute, i can't open it with ps cs3. :( palagay ko maganda din yun eh. sayang.

    btw, 2 thumbs up for colors and wishes!

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really beautiful pictures. love the idea of inspire monday ^_^


    http://epitaphsforaheart.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤