Rainy Martini

October 11, 2012

Boredom comes from a boring mind.

... said Metallica.



Would I like a cup of powdered melon milk drink?

No.

I wish I could stop expecting answers to the questions I ask to myself. I also wish I could say that I felt like an idiot responding to my own curiosity and asking so many things at once. Which I know is wrong, but I don't want it to be. I want to rely on others' thoughts for once. Once.

Everything makes my head hurt.

Now I feel like an idiot.

Help.

12 comments:

  1. Ewww, powdered melon milk. EWWWW.

    I'd have a longer comment but I'm reserving it for Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Niko dead curious to know what you're gonna say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melon milk drink? Is it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rainy ^^ M about to use ur blues...layout from blogskins. I will ask u about the editing doe coz m so not pro into dt. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Esma hi there Esma! Editing the layout will not be that hard if all you want to do is put your contents in it. Just open the file, I've indicated what to put where. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask ok? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urm, I got stuck where I want to put a "Followers", "Feedjit" widget on the sidebar coz I use to have that in my old layout. And can the navigation change to a page? instead of relink it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Esma I think it would be best to explain things via e-mail! Gimme your mail and I'll write you the instructions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah. I think so. Kekek

    norismah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. emailed u again..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting rainy :) i'm glad that u were there. ^,^

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤