Rainy Martini

September 30, 2012

scrumpy

Scrump is an inanimate supporting character (in my opinion) in Lilo & Stitch. It's one of my all-time favorite films. A bug laid eggs in her ear, hence the bulging head. Lilo liked to pretend that Scrump was dying. I got all teary-eyed when I read that fact a few years ago. Lol.

I LOVE SCRUMP SO MUCH. Looove the color, looove the eyes. I have a thing for button eyes (Coraline!!). Love love love buttons! BUTTONS!

Here's my current favorite Scrump charm! I got her last 2009 from the HK Disneyland gift shop in the airport. It's kinda hard to believe that she was on the verge of death though. Look at the state of her! She even had time to cosplay. Lol.


What I really love about her is how loved she was despite the imperfection.


And hey, you can also bake a Scrump cookie!



Scrump is my muse.

I don't know why but I seem to be in a bad mood. I'm upset with everything that's happening.

Also, I terribly miss my gaming days. It's been a while since I last played DotA or The Sims or Final Fantasy or Fatal Frame or Ragnarok... I think I should turn to online social gaming but what is there to play? I'm so annoyed with the notifications I'm getting on Facebook. Any suggestions?

And Izzie's raving on about this current number 1 online game in Korea called Blade and Soul. I'm mega jelly and I wanna try it... it makes me feel more and more upset.

Last day of the month. My September this year is all about recuperating and accepting my new appearance. I now have facial craters and scars that look like huge acne marks! I'm really really thankful I don't enjoy photographing my face much. If I did then I would be more devastated!

But still, I wanna go out with my friends and I can't bring myself to because they make me feel so conscious, the scars. Damn pox. Damn pox.

Gonna immerse myself in kawaii and behind the scenes videos!

Good night.

14 comments:

  1. I haven't been gaming much either :/ But I do play the sims freeplay every now and then, along with Dynasty Warriors Online, which is actually fun, but it takes so long to level up ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why it looks very familiar to me everytime I saw that kind of stuff toy xD so its scrumpy . hehe :3 scrumpy really look so cute! :3

    xoxo. http://www.ostarey.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting lamer and lamer in the coding department IMO. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shawn well your insults are getting lamer and lamer too. so are your tweets. where the heck are you anyway? busy with uni?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post , would be great to follow each other :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite busy, yes. It feels ridiculous, commenting here while we're chatting on Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilo and Stitch - one of the best Disney films ever, still.

    Also, The Simssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post ,) xx
    Great blog.. following u.. hope u follow back <3
    marcchanelette.blogspot.com


    Follow link here :

    http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=7528437169368715237

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rainy!
    Lilo and Stitch have always been a favorite of mine, especially as a child.
    thank you for your comment~
    hope you are doing well~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/10/12

    oh so that doll has a name? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maplestory is a really good MMORPG that you could play. Totally addictive time suck :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your blog<3 I'm following~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey rainy

    Follow me back

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. If it helps, I can't play that game too right now due to Internet connection and stuff like that. HAHAHA.

    Oh no wonder Scrump looked so familiar o.O Didn't know it was a character from Lilo & Stitch.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤