Rainy Martini

July 03, 2012

Hungry July


Happy July everyone! How come it's July already?

I updated my layout!

I've been told to write my CV but I'm blogging instead. Hahaha. I dunno, I can write novelettes and poems but technical writing!? God no. I was absent when CV-writing was taught at school. I'M NOT EVEN LYING. In my honest opinion it's one of the hardest things to write. Everything about it makes me feel awkward. I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing or not. Nothing makes me sure and even though there are formats online I'm still unsure about everything. It's kinda eerie for me to write about myself in such a structured manner.

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT. Creating a resumé must sound like a piece of cake (or chicken if you prefer) for you, but me... I can't even bear looking at my horrendous 2X2 photo. I CAN'T. I CAN'T THAT'S WHY I'M HERE. HELP. ME. PLEASE. Will removing it for the meantime help?

Wait.

OH GOD IT DID. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Maybe the reason why I feel uneasy when it comes to this thing is because I got rejected so many times when I tried looking for a part-time job when I was 16. That time I blamed my stupid CV for my failure. Later I realized it was my age. But nothing changed.

Wait I'm gonna continue with my current adventure.

It doesn't feel right. Bah, probably gonna update tomorrow and make up for tonight.

Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I love this graphic of yours" Happy July Tequila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate looking at mine din. AHAHHAHAAH. Plus I feel silly that apparently, "you have to sell yourself" in your resume, my mum said. Ah. Ako din parang gusto ko na magwork. Kaya lang feeling ko worthless CV ko :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it yet. When you're a few years into college it will all click into place.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤