Rainy Martini

July 05, 2012

bonne anniversaire!

My youngest brother, Sean, is turning 8 today! I wanna greet him a happy birthday in this post written just for him! Although he hasn't got a clue about blogging and will probably won't get to read this until he's like, 12 or something, I wanna say a few things:

You have a very loud and annoying voice that irritates me every morning. I seek silence for comfort! But at the end of the day you're still my little brother, and big sissies do what they should. And sometimes you're very hard to control, even uncle's scary voice doesn't work. Then again, you're just a kid doing your job: living young.

THIS IS CHEESY. LET'S PROCEED TO THE EVIL PART OF THIS POST.


Sean here loves Puss.



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.

My photoshop skill is limited to giving photos the vibe I want my viewers to see. I can't beautify a person's face. No digital noselifts and face-slimming, although I can do bigger boobs and tummies.

OH GOD I WISH I CAN POST SOME OF THE PHOTOS I MADE. I gave my friends the biggest tummy I could, but I don't want to humiliate them and private matters should stay between us. LOL.

Gonna cook food for myself. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your lil bro :D
    he's so cute
    God the last photo is so funny, you surely are evil.lol
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Happy Birthday to your little brother!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -rolls on the floor laughing-
    That's some photoshopping skills you have xDD
    Actually, I love puss too, LOL. Ooooooh -covers mouth-
    Anyway, I wish your brother a happy birthday and Dumpling says 'Woof!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cynthia LOL OH GOD WHERE DID THAT PHTOO OF YOU GO TO? I NEED IT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHAI DUMPLING CAN I HUG YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, this is awesome. And a bit creepy! :D

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤